Motorcycle Accident LawyerJonesboro, IL
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident, our motorcycle lawyers in Jonesboro can help.
Riding motorcycles is a pastime that is enjoyed by thousands of Americans every year. Motorcycles are an adventure in and of themselves, and can make driving an entirely new a freeing experience. Unfortunately, this freedom also comes with a high price. If you’re involved in a motorcycle accident, chances are you’re going to have serious injuries. You’re hurt, you’re suffering, and you need someone to fight for you and you want a lawyer with a proven track record of winning motorcycle accident claims in Jonesboro.
Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Jonesboro. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Jonesboro will aggressively fight for your rights and compensation and make sure that you get the full care and recovery that you deserve. Either your insurance company or the other driver’s is going to try to and limit the care you receive and the financial compensation that you are given. Our Firm has a proven track record of successfully fighting the insurance companies and making sure that they give 100% of what they owe our clients. Check the bottom of this page to see some of the recoveries we’ve secured!
Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers will fight for your full recovery and nothing less. You deserve a full recovery from this accident, and you deserve to be compensated for and losses that resulted from the motorcycle accident in Jonesboro. To learn more about how our personal injury law firm will fight for your rights, call our team at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to discuss your motorcycle accident case today.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries – Motorcycle Accident Attorney Jonesboro
Which of your body parts are most likely to be injured/damaged in a motorcycle accident? According to the CDC 30% of motorcycle accidents that are not fatal have injuries that affect the legs and feet. Which limb or body part is at the most risk in a motorcycle accident? The head and neck suffer the most in motorcycle accidents, comprising of 22% of all injuries.
Older riders (49+)are more likely to be in fatal accident than their younger counterparts. Why is this? Older riders are more likely to suffer from thoracic injuries and older riders are more likely to have larger motorcycles which are involved in more collisions with road obstacles, highway structures, and other vehicles.
Heavier motorcycles also contribute to the severity of the accident and injuries that can result from the motorcycle accident. Reducing the weight of the motorcycle also makes the vehicle easier to handle and maneuver.
When a motorcycle strikes a vehicle, or is stricken by a vehicle, the cyclist is typically seriously hurt. Even relatively minor injuries, such as bruises, broken bones, and road rash, can be painful and expensive to treat, and they can put a motorcyclist out of work for an extended period of time. Motorcyclists may never be able to return to work if they sustain one or more of the following injuries:
- Brain damage
- Head, neck, or spinal cord trauma
- Internal bleeding or organ damage
- Permanent nerve damage
Serious motorcycle accident can permanently alter someone’s way of life. Some injuries can even leave riders unable to walk or care for themselves. Injuries that affect the head, spine, or nervous system can leave a person permanently disabled or partially disabled. During this time, medical bills can start to rack up. Our team are experts in motorcycle accidents, and our motorcycle accident lawyers in Jonesboro can make sure that you get 100% of what you are owed and what you deserve for your accident. Let us advocate for you. Speak with a motorcycle accident attorney with Burger Law today about your motorcycle accident claim in Jonesboro.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Jonesboro
Can I sue for my Motorcycle Accident if it didn’t involve another vehicle?
States and municipalities are tasked with keeping their roadways safe for citizens to travel on, and when obstruction or others objects in the road cause an accident, the state or municipality can be held liable for the motorcycle accident.Every motorcycle accident claim is different, and some claims can be more complex and difficult than others. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Jonesboro can take on your claim and guide you through the complexities of local and state laws to ensure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you deserve. We don’t charge any fees unless we win your claim.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Jonesboro, IL
Motorcycles are smaller and less visible on the road than passenger cars. This fact is one of the reasons that motorcycle accidents are 28% more likely to be fatal than a car vs car accident. This motorcycle fatality statistic is supported by multiple different sources. Here are several more facts and statistics regarding motorcycle accidents.
Motorcycle Accidents Jonesboro – Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Jonesboro – Recent Accidents
Several recent motorcycle accidents are listed below. The vast majority of these accidents were caused by the car driver because of a lack of attention. If you or someone you love was struck while driving their motorcycle, you can get the medical compensation and financial recovery that you deserve for your motorcycle accident in Jonesboro. Call our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to discuss your motorcycle accident case today.
- Motorcyclist dies after being struck in North St. Louis.
- Van Strikes Motorcyclist in Fatal Accident.
- Van Makes Illegal turn and kills motorist.
- Arnold women killed in North St. Louis after motorcycle crash.
- Deadly Motorcycle Crash in Williamson County IL.
- Motorcycle and Car collide in a fatal accident.
- Head on Collision causes fatal motorcycle accident.
- Motorcycle Accident on Illinois 154 after Car collides with cycle.
Motorcycle accidents are always dangerous and traumatic. Motorcycle accidents can have permanent effects, and they can even be fatal. To add insult to injury, motorcyclists are often faced with astronomical medical bills after being hit, and particularly serious injuries can lead to lifelong medical costs totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars.
No one should have to pay for such costs when they are not responsible for the accident in the first place. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Jonesboro will fight for your full rights, and full recovery. Call our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to discuss your motorcycle accident case today.
Here are several more accident case types we take on:
- We were recently able to secure a policy limits settlement for our client and friend Randy. Randy and I became friends many years ago when he painted my house. He is a nice and hard working man. He later...Continue Reading
- We were faced with a single vehicle motorcycle crash where our client left his bike and sustained injuries. The sole witness was bad for us: our client was traveling at a high rate of speed, whipping back and forth...Continue Reading
- Hi! I’m Gary Burger of Burger Law. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash, there are special rules of the road that apply to you. So, our driver’s guide and rules of the road has specific rules about...Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented Tom Dickinson against the State of Missouri and Missouri Department of Transportation where a construction company was doing highway construction and the construction zone was poorly marked and poorly lighted area when he changed lanes.Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented a Don Ransom who was going through an intersection that was not controlled by any stop sign when the defendant driver pulled out in front of him. He actually had to lay down his bike to...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger tried for Kim Wensler against Kim’s own insurance company who refused to settle the uninsured motorist claim. Kim was riding a motorcycle on a dirt road in rural Missouri when a truck came going the other way....Continue Reading
- Burger Law in this case was able to help an Imperial man injured in a motorcycle accident collect a big verdict. Gary knew from experience that his client would be a great person to testify on the stand, and...Continue Reading