Personal Injury Attorney in Pana, IL. With decades of experience filing claims for personal injury and wrongful death, the Pana injury lawyers at Burger Law are dedicated to helping victims of serious accidents recover the compensation they deserve. We represent those suffering from severe injuries as well as the surviving family members who have lost a loved one by the negligence of others. After a devastating accident, many are not sure where to turn. It is important, however, to seek the advice of an experienced personal injury law firm who understands the law. At Burger Law, we know that corroborating evidence is the key to attaining a fair and just settlement. For this reason, we gather medical records, witness testimony, and police reports to substantiate a claim.
Contact a Skilled Pana Personal Injury Lawyer
While car accidents, medical malpractice, and premises liability are the most common personal injury cases, Burger Law’s personal injury team handles any type of personal injury claim. We have handled everything from motorcycle crashes to dog attacks and everything in between. Our commitment matched with our extensive experience offers our clients confidence that we will obtain compensation for all medical bills and lost wages. If you would like to learn more about our Pana personal injury attorneys or to schedule a free case evaluation, call the professionals at Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Pana, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading