Personal Injury Attorney in Illinois
Personal injury attorney in Chicago, Illinois. If you have been seriously injured in an accident due to another’s recklessness and negligence in Chicago or elsewhere throughout Illinois, you need to contact Burger Law immediately. Speak with our qualified Illinois personal injury attorney for a free, confidential, no-obligation case review by calling (314) 500-HURT or contacting us online.
Table of Contents
Those who injure you are financially and legally responsible for paying you 100 percent of what you are owed, but they will not do it willingly. The Burger Law legal team fights for your rights and demands a full recovery in your Illinois personal injury claim. Our personal injury attorneys have successfully recovered over $200 million in settlement and trial results for our clients, including a multi-year legal battle resulting in a trial verdict of $113 million. While your personal injury claim cannot undo the pain you have sustained, compensation can help you and your family’s future during this difficult time.
If you or a loved one were seriously injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence in Chicago or elsewhere in Illinois, see how much your claim may be worth with our free personal injury calculator.
Why Should I Choose Burger Law's Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers For My Claim?
It can be hard to know how to choose the right personal injury lawyer for you. You want someone with a history of winning similar cases and who you know will not back down from a fight. In order to gauge the abilities of an injury law firm, you need to look at the cases they have won, and their reputation among their clients and peers:
Award-Winning Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
The many awards, honors and accolades Burger Law has received from other attorneys include:
- Martindale-Hubbell Award — AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® from NexisLexis® – a significant achievement awarded to less than 5 percent of all lawyers in the United States
- Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Honor — Members of the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an honor only given to 1 percent of attorneys in the United States.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers Honor — Selected to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers, an invitation-only honor that is comprised of the most qualified attorneys in each state.
- Board Certified By the National Board of Trial Advocacy — Board certified in Civil Trial Advocacy and Civil Pretrial Practice Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Fewer than 4 percent of all practicing lawyers are certified by an ABA accredited certification board.
Personal Injury Lawyers in Chicago, Illinois – Recent Victories
Our Chicago-based Illinois personal injury attorneys fight for the full rights and recoveries of our clients. We take on and fight all who harm our clients, and we fight for a full recovery each and every time. Our firm is dedicated to providing our clients the highest standard of legal advocacy, and we have great pride in our hard-fought victories. Read about our recent successes in personal injury claims below:
- $5 Million Settlement - Father Killed By Reckless Truck Driver
- $3 Million Judgment - Son Murdered by Pam Hupp
- $2.5 Million Settlement for Father's Fatal Car Accident
- From $0 to $2 Million Car Accident Settlement
- $2 Million Settlement - Injured Woman Settles Highway Crash Lawsuit
- $1.435 Million Settlement For Deck Collapse That Injured Couple
- $1 Million Settlement to Family of Man with Sepsis Infection
- Medical Malpractice Case Settles for Over $1 Million
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
- $765,000 Settlement After Fatal Collision
- $600,000 Tractor-Trailer Crash
- $600,000 Settlement - Widow in ATV Accident Settles with Property Owner
- Class Action $600,000 Settlement Against the State of Illinois
- $495,000 Uninsured Motorcycle Verdict
- $400,000 Settlement in Employment Discrimination Case
- $350,000 Settlement in Ladder Case
It is important to remember that every case is different, and what you may be eligible to recover is going to be based entirely upon the circumstances of your claim. Your recovery is first, and foremost, our only priority. We fight for you so that you are given what you deserve and what you are owed. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our skilled and knowledgeable Illinois personal injury attorneys based in Chicago immediately at (314) 500-HURT or contact us online.
Burger Law Client Testimonials
In addition to the videos below, you can see our full list of client testimonials here.