Personal Injury AttorneyBloomfield, MO
Have you been in an accident? Are you looking for legal representation and do not know what to do? Burger Law is here to help.
Our Bloomfield, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys at Burger Law have provided legal representation to clients throughout the Midwest. It is important to our firm to help people get the compensation and assistance they need after an accident. Our Bloomfield, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys can make sure you get the legal help you need. Feel free to contact Burger Law now for more information.
Selecting the right personal injury firm in Bloomfield, MO, is an important decision. Our lawyers' goal is to win full recovery over your settlement. This may include special and general damages for your case like hospital bills, loss of enjoyment, lost income, emotional distress, and others. We will cover this in more detail further down this page. Reach out to Burger Law and your Bloomfield, MO, personal injury lawyers today if you think you might have a claim.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Claim?
Burger Law has won millions for Bloomfield, MO, personal injury victims. Many of these cases involve vehicle-related accidents, worker's compensation, medical malpractice claims, premise liability, and other types of claims. Personal injury is a wide case-type that can involve any number of injuries. Nursing home abuse, motorcycle accidents, consumer protection, birth injuries: If there are financial damages, you might have a claim.
Our personal injury lawyers in Bloomfield, MO, will consider your case. If there are financial damages, it is important to receive quality legal support. A serious injury can lead to serious repercussions. If, for instance, you have high medical bills, can no longer work, and are struggling due to an injury, you probably have a valid claim.
Common accident claims we firm works with include the following:
Our Bloomfield personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we do not win a case, you do not pay any legal fees. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Attorneys in Bloomfield, MO, now at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 if you are in the 63825 area.
Damages for Personal Injury Cases
One of the important factors in a personal injury case is determining negligence. You may be able to get a quick and easy insurance payout (settlement). This can be tempting. However, it is important for our Bloomfield, MO, injury attorneys to make sure your compensation is fair. Here are a few ways we go about proving a claim:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral "duty of care" in everyday life. Proving there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it is a business owner's "duty" to protect his or her patrons from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail. The same goes for truck drivers, big corporations, and others.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity "breached" their duty of care. An example would be a driver who blows a red light and crashes into another car or pedestrian. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they're going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses. Burger Law's Bloomfield personal injury attorneys will consider short and long-term damages for our clients.
It is important to contact a qualified PI attorney if you need (or do not know if you need) help or legal assistance. Burger Law has a strong track record for providing just that and winning cases.
A few resources about injury law that you may find useful include:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Video Archives
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- Our Blog
Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury attorneys who proudly serve the Greater St. Louis area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families in order to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues.
From semi-truck accidents and product liability to worker's compensation cases and a $113 Million Verdict by the MO Department of Corrections, Burger Law has the experience you need to win.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Your Personal Injury Attorneys in Bloomfield, MO
It can be overwhelming if you are in an accident. It is essential to stay calm and collected — here are a few steps to take if you are in an accident:
Our attorneys are often asked by clients if their claim will have to go to court. This is a possibility. However, this is not a likely scenario if the claim is properly managed. It is often cited that about five percent of tort (personal injury) cases ever make it to a courtroom. Burger Law's Bloomfield, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your case and see if this is a possibility — we are not afraid to take a claim to trial.
There are three basic types of personal injury (tort) cases:
- Intentional Torts consist of criminal behavior. This might include battery, assault, fraud, defamation, and other types of criminal activity.
- The most common type of tort case is Negligence which involves anything from a dog bite and a car accident to workplace injuries and medical malpractice.
- Strict Liability torts are often very clear. These may include defective products, animal attacks, and other (obvious) dangerous activities.
Burger Law's Bloomfield, MO, personal injury attorneys are ready and willing to take your case to ensure optimal compensation for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact us now to speak with an actual attorney.
There is no obligation. You can talk to us without worrying about up-front fees. Our personal injury attorneys in Bloomfield, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated.
Get Help Now
Injury claims usually rely on the legal theory of negligence or fault. This allows victims to seek compensation. This is not easy to do on your own. Let Burger Law give you the legal support you deserve. Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in Bloomfield, MO, today for a consultation and case review.