Personal Injury AttorneyCentralia, MO
Have you been in an accident? Are you looking for legal representation and do not know what to do? Burger Law is here to help.
Our Centralia, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys at Burger Law have provided legal representation to clients throughout the Midwest. It is important to our firm to help people get the compensation and assistance they need after an accident. Our Centralia, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys will ensure you get the legal assistance you deserve. Feel free to contact Burger Law now for more information.
Selecting the right personal injury firm near Centralia, MO, is an important decision. It is our job to make sure you are fully compensated for your injuries. This may include general and special damages for your case like hospital bills, loss of enjoyment, lost income, emotional distress, and others. We will get into this in more detail later on. Reach out to our firm and your Centralia, MO, personal injury lawyers now if you think you might have a claim.
Do You Have an Injury Case?
Burger Law has won millions for Centralia, MO, injury clients. This includes vehicle-related accidents, worker's compensation, medical malpractice claims, premise liability, and other types of claims. Personal injury is a wide case-type that can involve any number of injuries. Birth injuries, wrongful death, nursing home abuse, swimming pool accidents: If there are financial damages, you may have a claim.
Our personal injury attorneys in Centralia, MO, will look into your case. If there are financial damages, it is essential that you get the legal support you need. A serious injury can lead to serious repercussions. If you cannot work, have thousands in medical bills, and none of this was your fault, you likely have a claim.
Common injury cases our firm works with include:
Our Centralia personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we do not win a claim, you do not pay anything. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Attorneys in Centralia, MO, immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Compensation for Personal Injury Cases
It is important to prove negligence in a personal injury case. You may be able to get a quick and easy insurance payout (settlement). This can be tempting. However, it is important for our Centralia, MO, injury attorneys to make sure your compensation is fair. Here are a few ways we go about proving a claim:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral "duty of care" in everyday life. Proving that there is a duty of care is a good main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner's "duty" to protect his or her customers from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway. The same goes for truck drivers, big corporations, and others.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party "breached" their duty of care. An example would be a driver that ignores a stop sign and crashes into another car or pedestrian. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they're going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses. Burger Law's Centralia personal injury attorneys will consider short and long-term damages for our clients.
It is important to contact a qualified personal injury lawyer if you need (or do not know if you need) help or legal assistance. Burger Law has a strong track record for providing just that and winning cases.
A couple of resources about personal injury law that you may find useful include:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Video Archives
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- Our Blog
Burger Law consists of a team of personal injury attorneys who proudly serve the Metro St. Louis area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families in order to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues.
From semi-truck accidents and product liability to worker's compensation cases and a $113 Million Verdict by the MO Department of Corrections, our firm has the experience you need to win.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Your Personal Injury Attorneys in Centralia, MO
We understand that it might be overwhelming to handle legal matters after an accident. It is essential to stay calm — below are a few things to keep in mind if you have been in an accident:
A frequently asked question is "Will my claim go to court." This is a possibility. However, this is rare if the case is properly managed. It is often cited that around five percent of tort (personal injury) cases ever go into a courtroom. Burger Law's Centralia, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your case and see if this is a possibility — our lawyers are not scared to escalate a claim and take it to court.
There are three basic types of personal injury (tort) cases:
- An "Intentional Tort." This consists of assault, battery, fraud, trespassing, defamation, and other criminal-like behavior.
- Negligence Torts are the most common. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workplace injuries, dog bites, and others.
- Strict Liability torts are often cut and dry. These may include defective products, animal attacks, and other (obvious) dangerous activities.
Burger Law's Centralia, MO, personal injury attorneys are ready and willing to take your case to ensure optimal compensation for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact us today to speak with an actual attorney.
There is no obligation. Feel free to talk to us without worrying about up-front fees. Our personal injury attorneys in Centralia, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated.
Get Help Today
Injury claims typically rely on the legal theory of negligence and fault. This allows victims and their families to seek compensation. This is not easy to do on your own. Let Burger Law give you the legal support you deserve. Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in Centralia, MO, today for a consultation and case review.