Personal Injury AttorneyGreenville, IL
Have you been in an accident? Are you looking for legal representation and do not know what to do? Burger Law is here to help.
Our Greenville, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys at Burger Law have provided legal representation to clients throughout the Midwest. It is important to our firm to help people get the compensation and assistance they need after an accident. Our Greenville, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys will make sure you get the legal assistance you deserve. Do not hesitate to contact our firm today if you have any questions.
Selecting the right personal injury firm near Greenville, IL, is an important decision. Our lawyers' goal is to win full recovery over your settlement. This may include general and special damages for your case such as loss of income, property damages, medical treatment, pain and suffering, and others. We will cover this in more detail later on. Reach out to Burger Law and your Greenville, IL, personal injury lawyers now if you think you might have a claim.
Do You Have an Injury Claim?
Burger Law has won millions for Greenville, IL, injury clients. This includes vehicle-related accidents, worker's compensation, medical malpractice claims, premise liability, and other types of claims. Personal injury is a wide case-type that can involve any number of injuries. Birth injuries, wrongful death, nursing home abuse, swimming pool accidents: If there are financial damages, you may have a claim.
Our personal injury lawyers in Greenville, IL, will look into your case. If there are financial damages, it is essential that you get the legal support you need. A serious injury may lead to serious repercussions. If you cannot work, have thousands in medical bills, and none of this was your fault, you likely have a claim.
Common accident cases our firm works with include the following:
Our Greenville personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we do not win a case, you do not pay anything. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Attorneys in Greenville, IL, now at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 if you are in the 62246 area.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
One of the important factors in a personal injury case is determining negligence. You may be able to get a quick and easy insurance payout (settlement). This can be tempting. However, it is important for our Greenville, IL, injury attorneys to make sure your compensation is fair. Here are a few objectives for proving you have a legitimate case:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral "duty of care" in everyday life. Proving there is a duty of care is a good first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner's "duty" to protect his or her patrons from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway. The same goes for truck drivers, big corporations, and others.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity "breached" their duty of care. An example would be a driver that blows a red light and crashes into another car or pedestrian. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses. Our Greenville personal injury lawyers will consider short and long-term damages for our clients.
It is important to contact a qualified personal injury attorney if you need (or do not know if you need) help or legal assistance. Burger Law has a strong track record for providing just that and winning cases.
A couple of resources about personal injury law that you may find useful include:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Video Archives
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- Our Blog
Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Greater St. Louis area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families in order to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues.
From semi-truck accidents and product liability to worker's compensation cases and a $113 Million Verdict by the MO Department of Corrections, Burger Law has the experience you need to win.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Your Personal Injury Attorneys in Greenville, IL
It can be overwhelming if you are in an accident. It is essential to stay calm and collected — here are a few steps to take if you are in an accident:
A frequently asked question is "Will my claim go to court." This is a possibility. However, this is rare if the claim is properly managed. It is often cited that around five percent of tort (personal injury) cases ever go into a courtroom. Burger Law's Greenville, IL, personal injury attorneys will investigate your case and see if this is a possibility — our lawyers are not scared to take a claim to trial.
There are three typical types of personal injury (tort) cases:
- Intentional Torts consist of criminal behavior. This might include battery, assault, fraud, defamation, and other types of criminal activity.
- The most common type of tort case is Negligence which involves anything from a dog bite and a car accident to workplace injuries and medical malpractice.
- Strict Liability torts are very very clear. This may include defective products, animal attacks, and other (obvious) dangerous activities.
Our Greenville, IL, personal injury attorneys are ready and willing to take your case to ensure optimal compensation for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact us now to speak with an actual lawyer.
There is no obligation. You can talk to us without worrying about fees. Our personal injury attorneys in Greenville, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve.
Get Help Now
Injury claims usually rely on the legal theory of negligence and fault. This allows victims and their families to seek compensation. This is not easy to do on your own. Let Burger Law give you the legal representation you deserve. Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in Greenville, IL, now for a consultation and case review.