Personal Injury AttorneyHerculaneum, MO
Have you been in an accident? Are you looking for legal representation and do not know what to do? Burger Law is here to help.
Our Herculaneum, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys at Burger Law provide legal services to victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and beyond. It is important for our firm to help people get the compensation and assistance they need after an accident. Our Herculaneum, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys can ensure you get the legal assistance you need. Feel free to contact Burger Law now for more information.
Choosing the right personal injury firm near Herculaneum, MO, is an important decision. It is our job to make sure you are fully compensated for your injuries. This includes special and general damages for your case like loss of income, property damages, medical treatment, pain and suffering, and others. We will cover this in more detail further down this page. Reach out to our firm and your Herculaneum, MO, personal injury lawyers now if you might have a case.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Case?
Burger Law has won millions for Herculaneum, MO, personal injury clients. Many of these cases involve car accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, slips and falls, worker's compensation, and others. Personal injury is a broad case-type that involves any number of injuries. Nursing home abuse, motorcycle accidents, consumer protection, birth injuries: If there are financial damages, you may have a claim.
Burger Law's personal injury lawyers in Herculaneum, MO, will assess your case. If there are financial damages, it is important to receive quality legal support. A serious injury can lead to serious repercussions. If you cannot work, have thousands in medical bills, and none of this was your fault, you likely have a claim.
Common injury claims our firm works with include:
Our Herculaneum personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we do not win a claim, you do not pay any legal fees. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Attorneys in Herculaneum, MO, now at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 if you are in the 63019 area.
Compensation for Personal Injury Cases
It is important to prove negligence in a personal injury case. It may be tempting to accept a settlement after an accident from an big insurance company or the negligent parties involved. However, it is important for our Herculaneum, MO, injury attorneys to make sure your compensation is fair and justified. Here are a few objectives for proving you have a legitimate case:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral "duty of care" in everyday life. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner's "duty" to protect their customers from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring. The same goes for truck drivers, giant corporations, and others.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how an entity "breached" their duty of care. An example would be a driver that ignores a stop sign and crashes into another car or pedestrian. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they're going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses. Our Herculaneum personal injury lawyers will consider short and long-term damages for our clients.
It is important to contact a qualified PI attorney if you need (or do not know if you need) help or legal assistance. Burger Law has a strong track record for providing just that and winning cases.
A couple of resources about injury law that you may find useful include:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Video Archives
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- Our Blog
Burger Law consists of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Greater St. Louis area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues.
From car accidents and slips and falls to medical malpractice and a $113 Million Verdict by the MO Department of Corrections, Burger Law has the experience you need to win.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Your Personal Injury Attorneys in Herculaneum, MO
We understand that it might be overwhelming to handle legal matters after an accident. It is important to stay calm — here are a few tips to remember if you or a family member have been in a serious accident:
A frequently asked question is "Will my claim go to court." This is a possibility. However, this is rare if the claim is properly managed. It is often cited that about five percent of tort (personal injury) cases ever end up in a courtroom. Our Herculaneum, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your case and see if this is a possibility — our lawyers are not scared to take a claim to trial.
There are three basic types of personal injury (tort) cases:
- An "Intentional Tort." This consists of assault, battery, fraud, trespassing, defamation, and other criminal-like behavior.
- The most common type of tort case is Negligence which involves anything from a dog bite and a car accident to workplace injuries and medical malpractice.
- Strict Liability torts are usually cut and dry. These may include defective products, animal attacks, and other (obvious) dangerous activities.
Our Herculaneum, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your claim and make sure we approach it in the appropriate way to ensure maximum compensation for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact us now to speak with an actual lawyer.
There is no obligation. Feel free to talk to us without worrying about fees. Our personal injury attorneys in Herculaneum, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve.
Get Help Today
Accident claims typically rely on negligence or fault. This allows victims to seek compensation. This is not easy to do on your own. Let Burger Law give you the legal support you deserve. Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in Herculaneum, MO, today for a consultation and case review.