Personal Injury AttorneyHigh Hill, MO
Have you been in an accident? Are you looking for legal representation and do not know what to do? Burger Law is here to help.
Our High Hill, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys at Burger Law have provided legal representation to clients throughout the Midwest. It is important to our firm to help people get the compensation and assistance they need after an accident. Burger Law's High Hill, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys will ensure you get the legal help you need. Feel free to contact Burger Law now for more information.
Choosing the right personal injury firm near High Hill, MO, is an important decision. Our lawyers' goal is to win full recovery over your settlement. This includes special and general damages for your case like hospital bills, loss of enjoyment, lost income, emotional distress, and others. We will get into this in more detail later on. Reach out to Burger Law and your High Hill, MO, personal injury lawyers today if you might have a case.
Do You Have an Injury Claim?
Burger Law has won millions for High Hill, MO, personal injury victims. Many of these cases involve vehicle-related accidents, worker's compensation, medical malpractice claims, premise liability, and other types of claims. Personal injury is a wide case-type that involves any number of injuries. Birth injuries, wrongful death, nursing home abuse, swimming pool accidents: If there are financial damages, you might have a claim.
Our personal injury lawyers in High Hill, MO, will assess your case. If there are financial damages, it is essential that you get the legal support you need. A serious injury may lead to serious repercussions. If you cannot work, have thousands in medical bills, and none of this was your fault, you likely have a claim.
Common injury cases we firm works with include the following:
Our High Hill personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we do not win a claim, you do not pay any legal fees. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Attorneys in High Hill, MO, immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 if you are in 63350.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
One of the important factors in a personal injury case is determining negligence. It may be tempting to accept a settlement after an accident from an big insurance company or the negligent parties involved. However, it is important for our High Hill, MO, injury attorneys to make sure your compensation is fair and justified. Here are a few ways we go about proving a claim:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral "duty of care" in everyday life. Proving that there is a duty of care is a good main step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it is a business owner's "duty" to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring. The same goes for truck drivers, big corporations, and others.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how an entity "breached" their duty of care. An example would be a driver who ignores a stop sign and crashes into another car or pedestrian. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Burger Law's High Hill personal injury attorneys will consider short and long-term damages for our clients.
It is important to contact a qualified PI attorney if you need (or do not know if you need) help. Burger Law has a strong track record for providing just that and winning cases.
A few resources about personal injury law that you may find useful include:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Video Archives
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- Our Blog
Burger Law consists of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Metro St. Louis area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues.
From car accidents and slips and falls to medical malpractice and a $113 Million Verdict by the MO Department of Corrections, our firm has the skill-set you need to win.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Your Personal Injury Attorneys in High Hill, MO
It can be overwhelming if you are in an accident. It is important to stay calm and collected — here are a few steps to take if you are in an accident:
A frequently asked question is "Will my claim go to court." This is a possibility. However, this is rare if the case is properly managed. It is often estimated that about five percent of tort (personal injury) cases ever go into a courtroom. Burger Law's High Hill, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your case and see if this is a possibility — our lawyers are not scared to take a claim to trial.
There are three basic types of personal injury (tort) cases:
- An "Intentional Tort." This consists of assault, battery, fraud, trespassing, defamation, and other criminal-like behavior.
- The most common type of tort case is Negligence which involves anything from a dog bite and a car accident to workplace injuries and medical malpractice.
- Strict Liability torts are very cut and dry. This may include defective products, animal attacks, and other (obvious) dangerous activities.
Our High Hill, MO, personal injury attorneys are ready and willing to take your case to ensure optimal compensation for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact us now to speak with an actual lawyer.
There is no obligation. Feel free to talk to us without worrying about up-front fees. Our personal injury attorneys in High Hill, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the highest amount of compensation possible.
Get Help Now
Accident claims typically rely on the legal theory of negligence or fault. This allows people to seek compensation. This is not easy to do on your own. Let our firm give you the legal representation you need. Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in High Hill, MO, today for a consultation and case review.