Personal Injury AttorneyMalden, MO
Have you been in an accident? Are you looking for legal representation and do not know what to do? Burger Law is here to help.
Our Malden, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys at Burger Law have provided legal representation to clients throughout the Midwest. It is important to our firm to help people get the compensation and assistance they need after an accident. Our Malden, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys will ensure you get the legal assistance you deserve. Feel free to contact Burger Law now for more information.
Selecting the right personal injury firm near Malden, MO, is an important decision. Our lawyers' goal is to win full recovery over your settlement. This may include general and special damages for your case like hospital bills, loss of enjoyment, lost income, emotional distress, and others. We will get into this in more detail further down this page. Reach out to Burger Law and your Malden, MO, personal injury lawyers today if you think you might have a claim.
Do You Have an Injury Claim?
Burger Law has won millions for Malden, MO, personal injury clients. Many of these cases involve vehicle-related accidents, worker's compensation, medical malpractice claims, premise liability, and other types of claims. Personal injury is a wide case-type that can involve any number of injuries. Birth injuries, wrongful death, nursing home abuse, swimming pool accidents: If there are financial damages, you may have a claim.
Our personal injury attorneys in Malden, MO, will consider your case. If there are financial damages, it is essential that you get the legal support you need. A serious injury may lead to serious repercussions. If you cannot work, have thousands in medical bills, and none of this was your fault, you likely have a claim.
Common injury cases we firm works with include:
Our Malden personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we do not win a case, you do not pay any legal fees. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Attorneys in Malden, MO, immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 if you are in the 63863 area.
Compensation for Personal Injury Cases
It is important to prove negligence in a personal injury case. You may be able to get a quick and easy insurance payout (settlement). This can be tempting. However, it is important for our Malden, MO, injury attorneys to make sure your compensation is fair. Here are a few objectives for proving you have a legitimate case:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral "duty of care" in everyday life. Proving there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner's "duty" to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway. The same goes for truck drivers, giant corporations, and others.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how a person or entity "breached" their duty of care. An example would be a driver that blows a red light and crashes into another car or pedestrian. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses. Our Malden personal injury lawyers will consider short and long-term damages for our clients.
It is important to contact a qualified personal injury attorney if you need (or do not know if you need) help. Burger Law has a strong track record for providing just that and winning cases.
A couple of resources about injury law that you may find useful include:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Video Archives
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- Our Blog
Burger Law consists of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Metro St. Louis area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families in order to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues.
From semi-truck accidents and product liability to worker's compensation cases and a $113 Million Verdict by the MO Department of Corrections, our firm has the experience you need to win.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Your Personal Injury Attorneys in Malden, MO
It can be overwhelming if you are in an accident. It is important to stay calm — here are a few steps to take if you are in an accident:
A frequently asked question is "Will my claim go to court." This is a possibility. However, this is not a likely scenario if the case is properly managed. It is often estimated that around five percent of tort (personal injury) cases ever go into a courtroom. Our Malden, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your case and see if this is a possibility — we are not afraid to escalate a claim and take it to court.
There are three basic types of personal injury (tort) cases:
- An "Intentional Tort." This consists of assault, battery, fraud, trespassing, defamation, and other criminal-like behavior.
- Negligence Torts are the most common. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workplace injuries, dog bites, and others.
- Strict Liability torts are usually cut and dry. This may include defective products, animal attacks, and other (obvious) dangerous activities.
Burger Law's Malden, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your claim and make sure we approach it in the appropriate way to ensure maximum compensation for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact us today to speak with an actual attorney.
There is no obligation. Feel free to talk to us without worrying about payment. Our personal injury attorneys in Malden, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve.
Get Help Now
Injury claims usually rely on the legal theory of negligence or fault. This allows victims and their families to seek compensation. This is not easy to do on your own. Let our firm give you the legal support you need. Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in Malden, MO, today for a consultation and case review.