Personal Injury AttorneyMontgomery City, MO
Have you been in an accident? Are you looking for legal representation and do not know what to do? Burger Law is here to help.
Our Montgomery City, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys at Burger Law provide legal services to victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and beyond. It is important to our firm to help people get the compensation and assistance they need after an accident. Our Montgomery City, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys will make sure you get the legal assistance you deserve. Feel free to contact Burger Law now for more information.
Selecting the right personal injury firm near Montgomery City, MO, is an important decision. Our lawyers' goal is to win full recovery over your settlement. This includes general and special damages for your case such as hospital bills, loss of enjoyment, lost income, emotional distress, and others. We will get into this in more detail further down this page. Reach out to our firm and your Montgomery City, MO, personal injury lawyers today if you might have a case.
Do You Have an Injury Claim?
Burger Law has won millions for Montgomery City, MO, personal injury clients. Many of these cases involve car accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, slips and falls, worker's compensation, and others. Personal injury is a wide case-type that involves any number of injuries. Birth injuries, wrongful death, nursing home abuse, swimming pool accidents: If there are financial damages, you may have a claim.
Burger Law's personal injury attorneys in Montgomery City, MO, will look into your case. If there are financial damages, it is essential that you get the legal support you need. A serious injury can lead to serious repercussions. If you cannot work, have thousands in medical bills, and none of this was your fault, you likely have a claim.
Common injury cases our firm works with include:
Our Montgomery City personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we do not win a claim, you do not pay anything. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Attorneys in Montgomery City, MO, now at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 if you are in 65582.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
One of the important factors in a personal injury case is determining negligence. You may be able to get a quick and easy insurance payout (settlement). This can be tempting. However, it is important for our Montgomery City, MO, injury attorneys to make sure your compensation is fair and justified. Here are a few objectives for proving you have a legitimate case:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral "duty of care" in everyday life. Proving there is a duty of care is a good first step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it is a business owner's "duty" to protect their customers from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway. The same goes for truck drivers, giant corporations, and others.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party "breached" their duty of care. A good example is a driver that blows a red light and crashes into another car or pedestrian. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses. Our Montgomery City personal injury lawyers will consider short and long-term damages for our clients.
It is important to contact a qualified PI attorney if you need (or do not know if you need) help. Burger Law has a strong track record for providing just that and winning cases.
A couple of resources about injury law that you may find useful include:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Video Archives
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- Our Blog
Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury attorneys who proudly serve the Metro St. Louis area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues.
From car accidents and slips and falls to medical malpractice and a $113 Million Verdict by the MO Department of Corrections, our firm has the skill-set you need to win.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Your Personal Injury Attorneys in Montgomery City, MO
We understand that it might be overwhelming to handle legal matters after an accident. It is important to stay calm and collected — below are a few things to keep in mind if you have been in an accident:
A frequently asked question is "Will my claim go to court." This is a possibility. However, this is rare if the case is properly managed. It is often cited that about five percent of tort (personal injury) cases ever make it to a courtroom. Burger Law's Montgomery City, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your case and see if this is a possibility — we are not afraid to take a claim to trial.
There are three simple types of personal injury (tort) cases:
- An "Intentional Tort." This consists of assault, battery, fraud, trespassing, defamation, and other criminal-like behavior.
- Negligence Torts are the most common. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workplace injuries, dog bites, and others.
- Strict Liability torts are often very clear. This may include defective products, animal attacks, and other (obvious) dangerous activities.
Our Montgomery City, MO, personal injury attorneys are ready and willing to take your case to ensure optimal compensation for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact us today to speak with an actual attorney.
There is no obligation. Feel free to talk to us without worrying about up-front fees. Our personal injury attorneys in Montgomery City, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated.
Get Help Now
Injury claims typically rely on negligence or fault. This allows victims to seek compensation. This is not easy to do on your own. Let our firm give you the legal support you need. Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in Montgomery City, MO, today for a consultation and case review.