Personal Injury AttorneyNew Florence, MO
Have you been in an accident? Are you looking for legal representation and do not know what to do? Burger Law is here to help.
Our New Florence, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys at Burger Law have provided legal representation to clients throughout the Midwest. It is important to our firm to help people get the compensation and assistance they need after an accident. Our New Florence, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys can ensure you get the legal help you need. Do not hesitate to contact our firm today if you have any questions.
Selecting the right personal injury firm in New Florence, MO, is an important decision. Our lawyers' goal is to win full recovery over your settlement. This includes general and special damages for your case such as loss of income, property damages, medical treatment, pain and suffering, and others. We will cover this in more detail later on. Reach out to our firm and your New Florence, MO, personal injury lawyers now if you think you might have a claim.
Do You Have an Injury Case?
Burger Law has won millions for New Florence, MO, injury victims. This includes car accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, slips and falls, worker's compensation, and others. Personal injury is a wide case-type that involves any number of injuries. Nursing home abuse, motorcycle accidents, consumer protection, birth injuries: If there are financial damages, you might have a claim.
Our personal injury lawyers in New Florence, MO, will look into your case. If there are financial damages, it is essential that you get the legal support you need. A serious injury can lead to serious repercussions. If you cannot work, have thousands in medical bills, and none of this was your fault, you likely have a claim.
Common injury cases we firm works with include:
Our New Florence personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we do not win a case, you do not pay anything. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Attorneys in New Florence, MO, immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 if you are in 63363.
Compensation for Personal Injury Cases
One of the important factors in a personal injury case is determining negligence. It may be tempting to accept a settlement after an accident from an big insurance company or the negligent parties involved. However, it is important for our New Florence, MO, injury attorneys to make sure your compensation is fair. Here are a few ways we go about proving a claim:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral "duty of care" in everyday life. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it is a business owner's "duty" to protect his or her customers from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring. The same goes for truck drivers, big corporations, and others.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity "breached" their duty of care. A good example is a driver who blows a red light and crashes into another car or pedestrian. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses. Burger Law's New Florence personal injury attorneys will consider short and long-term damages for our clients.
It is important to contact a qualified personal injury lawyer if you need (or do not know if you need) legal representation. Burger Law has a strong track record for providing just that and winning cases.
A couple of resources about injury law that you may find useful include:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Video Archives
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- Our Blog
Burger Law consists of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Greater St. Louis area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families in order to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues.
From car accidents and slips and falls to medical malpractice and a $113 Million Verdict by the MO Department of Corrections, our firm has the experience you need to win.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Your Personal Injury Attorneys in New Florence, MO
It can be overwhelming if you are in an accident. It is essential to stay calm and collected — here are a few steps to take if you are in an accident:
A frequently asked question is "Will my claim go to court." This is a possibility. However, this is not a likely scenario if the case is properly managed. It is often estimated that about five percent of tort (personal injury) cases ever go into a courtroom. Our New Florence, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your case and see if this is a possibility — we are not afraid to take a claim to trial.
There are three simple types of personal injury (tort) cases:
- Intentional Torts consist of criminal behavior. This might include battery, assault, fraud, defamation, and other types of criminal activity.
- Negligence Torts are the most common. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workplace injuries, dog bites, and others.
- Strict Liability torts are very very clear. These may include defective products, animal attacks, and other (obvious) dangerous activities.
Burger Law's New Florence, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your claim and make sure we approach it in the appropriate way to ensure maximum compensation for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact us today to speak with an actual attorney.
There is no obligation. Feel free to talk to us without worrying about payment. Our personal injury attorneys in New Florence, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated.
Get Help Today
Accident claims typically rely on negligence and fault. This allows victims to seek compensation. This is not easy to do on your own. Let Burger Law give you the legal support you need. Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in New Florence, MO, today for a consultation and case review.