Personal Injury AttorneyOld Mines, MO
Have you been in an accident? Are you looking for legal representation and do not know what to do? Burger Law is here to help.
Our Old Mines, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys at Burger Law provide legal services to victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and beyond. It is important for our firm to help people get the compensation and assistance they need after an accident. Burger Law's Old Mines, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys will ensure you get the legal help you need. Feel free to contact Burger Law now for more information.
Selecting the right personal injury firm in Old Mines, MO, is an important decision. Our lawyers' goal is to win full recovery over your settlement. This may include special and general damages for your case like loss of income, property damages, medical treatment, pain and suffering, and others. We will get into this in more detail later on. Reach out to Burger Law and your Old Mines, MO, personal injury lawyers today if you think you might have a claim.
Do You Have an Injury Claim?
Burger Law has won millions for Old Mines, MO, personal injury clients. Many of these cases involve car accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, slips and falls, worker's compensation, and others. Personal injury is a wide case-type that involves any number of injuries. Nursing home abuse, motorcycle accidents, consumer protection, birth injuries: If there are financial damages, you may have a claim.
Our personal injury attorneys in Old Mines, MO, will look into your case. If there are financial damages, it is essential that you get the legal support you need. A serious injury may lead to serious repercussions. If, for instance, you have high medical bills, can no longer work, and are struggling due to an injury, you probably have a valid claim.
Common injury claims we firm works with include:
Our Old Mines personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we do not win a claim, you do not pay anything. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Attorneys in Old Mines, MO, now at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 if you are in the 63630 area.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
It is important to prove negligence in a personal injury case. It may be tempting to accept a settlement after an accident from an big insurance company or the negligent parties involved. However, it is important for our Old Mines, MO, injury attorneys to make sure your compensation is fair and justified. Here are a few objectives for proving you have a legitimate case:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral "duty of care" in everyday life. Proving that there is a duty of care is a good main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner's "duty" to protect his or her patrons from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring. The same goes for truck drivers, big corporations, and others.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how an entity "breached" their duty of care. A good example is a driver that blows a red light and crashes into another car or pedestrian. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses. Burger Law's Old Mines personal injury attorneys will consider short and long-term damages for our clients.
It is important to contact a qualified PI lawyer if you need (or do not know if you need) legal representation. Burger Law has a strong track record for providing just that and winning cases.
A couple of resources about injury law that you may find useful include:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Video Archives
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- Our Blog
Burger Law consists of a team of personal injury attorneys who proudly serve the Greater St. Louis area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues.
From car accidents and slips and falls to medical malpractice and a $113 Million Verdict by the MO Department of Corrections, our firm has the experience you need to win.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Your Personal Injury Attorneys in Old Mines, MO
It can be overwhelming if you are in an accident. It is essential to stay calm and collected — here are a few steps to take if you are in an accident:
Our attorneys are often asked by clients if their claim will have to go to court. This is a possibility. However, this is rare if the case is properly managed. It is often estimated that about five percent of tort (personal injury) cases ever end up in a courtroom. Our Old Mines, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your case and see if this is a possibility — our lawyers are not scared to take a claim to trial.
There are three simple types of personal injury (tort) cases:
- An "Intentional Tort." This consists of assault, battery, fraud, trespassing, defamation, and other criminal-like behavior.
- The most common type of tort case is Negligence which involves anything from a dog bite and a car accident to workplace injuries and medical malpractice.
- Strict Liability torts are often very clear. These may include defective products, animal attacks, and other (obvious) dangerous activities.
Our Old Mines, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your claim and make sure we approach it in the appropriate way to ensure maximum compensation for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact us today to speak with an actual lawyer.
There is no obligation. Feel free to talk to us without worrying about up-front fees. Our personal injury attorneys in Old Mines, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible.
Get Help Today
Accident claims typically rely on negligence and fault. This allows people to seek compensation. This is not easy to do on your own. Let our firm give you the legal representation you deserve. Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in Old Mines, MO, now for a consultation and case review.