Personal Injury AttorneyRalls County, MO
Have you been in an accident? Are you looking for legal representation and do not know what to do? Burger Law is here to help.
Our Ralls County, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys at Burger Law have provided legal representation to clients throughout the Midwest. It is important to our firm to help people get the compensation and assistance they need after an accident. Burger Law's Ralls County, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys can make sure you get the legal assistance you need. Do not hesitate to contact our firm today if you have any questions.
Choosing the right personal injury firm near Ralls County, MO, is an important decision. It is our job to make sure you are fully compensated for your injuries. This includes general and special damages for your case like hospital bills, loss of enjoyment, lost income, emotional distress, and others. We will get into this in more detail further down this page. Reach out to Burger Law and your Ralls County, MO, personal injury lawyers today if you might have a case.
Do You Have an Injury Claim?
Burger Law has won millions for Ralls County, MO, personal injury victims. Many of these cases involve vehicle-related accidents, worker's compensation, medical malpractice claims, premise liability, and other types of claims. Personal injury is a wide case-type that involves any number of injuries. Birth injuries, wrongful death, nursing home abuse, swimming pool accidents: If there are financial damages, you may have a claim.
Our personal injury attorneys in Ralls County, MO, will assess your case. If there are financial damages, it is essential that you get the legal support you need. A serious injury may lead to serious repercussions. If, for instance, you have high medical bills, can no longer work, and are struggling due to an injury, you probably have a valid claim.
Common injury claims we firm works with include:
Our Ralls County personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we do not win a case, you do not pay any legal fees. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Attorneys in Ralls County, MO, now at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 if you are in the 63459 area.
Compensation for Personal Injury Cases
It is important to prove negligence in a personal injury case. You may be able to get a quick and easy insurance payout (settlement). This can be tempting. However, it is important for our Ralls County, MO, injury attorneys to make sure your compensation is fair. Here are a few ways we go about proving a claim:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral "duty of care" in everyday life. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it is a business owner's "duty" to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway. The same goes for truck drivers, big corporations, and others.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity "breached" their duty of care. A good example is a driver who ignores a stop sign and crashes into another car or pedestrian. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Burger Law's Ralls County personal injury attorneys will consider short and long-term damages for our clients.
It is important to contact a qualified PI attorney if you need (or do not know if you need) legal representation. Burger Law has a strong track record for providing just that and winning cases.
A few resources about personal injury law that you may find useful include:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Video Archives
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- Our Blog
Burger Law consists of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Metro St. Louis area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families in order to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues.
From semi-truck accidents and product liability to worker's compensation cases and a $113 Million Verdict by the MO Department of Corrections, our firm has the skill-set you need to win.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Your Personal Injury Attorneys in Ralls County, MO
We understand that it might be overwhelming to handle legal matters after an accident. It is important to stay calm — below are a few things to keep in mind if you have been in an accident:
A frequently asked question is "Will my claim go to court." This is a possibility. However, this is not a likely scenario if the case is properly managed. It is often estimated that about five percent of tort (personal injury) cases ever end up in a courtroom. Our Ralls County, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your case and see if this is a possibility — our lawyers are not scared to take a claim to trial.
There are three basic types of personal injury (tort) cases:
- Intentional Torts consist of criminal behavior. This might include battery, assault, fraud, defamation, and other types of criminal activity.
- Negligence Torts are the most common. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workplace injuries, dog bites, and others.
- Strict Liability torts are very very clear. This may include defective products, animal attacks, and other (obvious) dangerous activities.
Our Ralls County, MO, personal injury attorneys are ready and willing to take your case to ensure optimal compensation for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact us now to speak with an actual lawyer.
There is no obligation. Feel free to talk to us without worrying about up-front fees. Our personal injury attorneys in Ralls County, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated.
Get Help Now
Injury claims usually rely on negligence and fault. This allows people to seek compensation. This is not easy to do on your own. Let our firm give you the legal support you need. Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in Ralls County, MO, today for a consultation and case review.