Personal Injury AttorneyRed Bud, IL
Have you been in an accident? Are you looking for legal representation and do not know what to do? Burger Law is here to help.
Our Red Bud, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys at Burger Law have provided legal representation to clients throughout the Midwest. It is important for our firm to help people get the compensation and assistance they need after an accident. Burger Law's Red Bud, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys will ensure you get the legal help you deserve. Feel free to contact Burger Law now for more information.
Selecting the right personal injury firm in Red Bud, IL, is an important decision. Our lawyers' goal is to win full recovery over your settlement. This includes general and special damages for your case such as hospital bills, loss of enjoyment, lost income, emotional distress, and others. We will cover this in more detail later on. Reach out to our firm and your Red Bud, IL, personal injury lawyers now if you think you might have a claim.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Claim?
Burger Law has won millions for Red Bud, IL, personal injury clients. This includes car accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, slips and falls, worker's compensation, and others. Personal injury is a wide case-type that can involve any number of injuries. Nursing home abuse, motorcycle accidents, consumer protection, birth injuries: If there are financial damages, you may have a claim.
Our personal injury attorneys in Red Bud, IL, will look into your case. If there are financial damages, it is important to receive quality legal support. A serious injury can lead to serious repercussions. If, for instance, you have high medical bills, can no longer work, and are struggling due to an injury, you probably have a valid claim.
Common injury claims we firm works with include:
Our Red Bud personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we do not win a case, you do not pay anything. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Attorneys in Red Bud, IL, now at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 if you are in the 62278 area.
Compensation for Personal Injury Cases
It is important to prove negligence in a personal injury case. You may be able to get a quick and easy insurance payout (settlement). This can be tempting. However, it is important for our Red Bud, IL, injury attorneys to make sure your compensation is fair and justified. Here are a few ways we go about proving a claim:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral "duty of care" in everyday life. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it is a business owner's "duty" to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring. The same goes for truck drivers, giant corporations, and others.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how an entity "breached" their duty of care. An example would be a driver that blows a red light and crashes into another car or pedestrian. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they're going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm might include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Burger Law's Red Bud personal injury attorneys will consider short and long-term damages for our clients.
It is important to contact a skilled personal injury attorney if you need (or do not know if you need) legal representation. Burger Law has a strong track record for providing just that and winning cases.
A few resources about personal injury law that you may find useful include:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Video Archives
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- Our Blog
Burger Law consists of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Greater St. Louis area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues.
From car accidents and slips and falls to medical malpractice and a $113 Million Verdict by the MO Department of Corrections, our firm has the experience you need to win.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Your Personal Injury Attorneys in Red Bud, IL
We understand that it might be overwhelming to handle legal matters after an accident. It is essential to stay calm and collected — here are a few tips to remember if you or a family member have been in a serious accident:
A frequently asked question is "Will my claim go to court." This is a possibility. However, this is rare if the claim is properly managed. It is often cited that about five percent of tort (personal injury) cases ever end up in a courtroom. Burger Law's Red Bud, IL, personal injury attorneys will investigate your case and see if this is a possibility — we are not afraid to take a claim to trial.
There are three basic types of personal injury (tort) cases:
- An "Intentional Tort." This consists of assault, battery, fraud, trespassing, defamation, and other criminal-like behavior.
- Negligence Torts are the most common. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workplace injuries, dog bites, and others.
- Strict Liability torts are usually very clear. These may include defective products, animal attacks, and other (obvious) dangerous activities.
Burger Law's Red Bud, IL, personal injury attorneys will investigate your claim and make sure we approach it in the appropriate way to ensure maximum compensation for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact us now to speak with an actual lawyer.
There is no obligation. You can talk to us without worrying about fees. Our personal injury attorneys in Red Bud, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated.
Get Help Now
Injury claims typically rely on negligence or fault. This allows people to seek compensation. This is not easy to do on your own. Let our firm give you the legal support you deserve. Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in Red Bud, IL, today for a consultation and case review.