Personal Injury AttorneyVienna, MO
Have you been in an accident? Are you looking for legal representation and do not know what to do? Burger Law is here to help.
Our Vienna, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys at Burger Law have provided legal representation to clients throughout the Midwest. It is important to our firm to help people get the compensation and assistance they need after an accident. Burger Law's Vienna, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys will make sure you get the legal help you deserve. Feel free to contact Burger Law now for more information.
Picking the right personal injury firm in Vienna, MO, is an important decision. Our lawyers' goal is to win full recovery over your settlement. This may include special and general damages for your case like hospital bills, loss of enjoyment, lost income, emotional distress, and others. We will cover this in more detail later on. Reach out to our firm and your Vienna, MO, personal injury lawyers today if you think you might have a claim.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Claim?
Burger Law has won millions for Vienna, MO, personal injury victims. Many of these cases involve car accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, slips and falls, worker's compensation, and others. Personal injury is a broad case-type that can involve any number of injuries. Nursing home abuse, motorcycle accidents, consumer protection, birth injuries: If there are financial damages, you might have a claim.
Burger Law's personal injury lawyers in Vienna, MO, will look into your case. If there are financial damages, it is essential that you get the legal support you need. A serious injury may lead to serious repercussions. If you cannot work, have thousands in medical bills, and none of this was your fault, you likely have a claim.
Common accident claims we firm works with include:
Our Vienna personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we do not win a case, you do not pay any legal fees. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Attorneys in Vienna, MO, now at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 if you are in 65582.
Compensation for Personal Injury Cases
One of the important factors in a personal injury case is determining negligence. You may be able to get a quick and easy insurance payout (settlement). This can be tempting. However, it is important for our Vienna, MO, injury attorneys to make sure your compensation is fair and justified. Here are a few ways we go about proving a claim:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral "duty of care" in everyday life. Proving that there is a duty of care is a good main step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it is a business owner's "duty" to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail. The same goes for truck drivers, big corporations, and others.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party "breached" their duty of care. A good example is a driver who ignores a stop sign and crashes into another car or pedestrian. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they're going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses. Our Vienna personal injury lawyers will consider short and long-term damages for our clients.
It is important to contact a skilled PI attorney if you need (or do not know if you need) legal representation. Burger Law has a strong track record for providing just that and winning cases.
A few resources about personal injury law that you may find useful include:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Video Archives
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- Our Blog
Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Greater St. Louis area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families in order to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues.
From semi-truck accidents and product liability to worker's compensation cases and a $113 Million Verdict by the MO Department of Corrections, Burger Law has the experience you need to win.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Your Personal Injury Attorneys in Vienna, MO
It can be overwhelming if you are in an accident. It is important to stay calm and collected — below are a few things to keep in mind if you have been in an accident:
Our attorneys are often asked by clients if their claim will have to go to court. This is a possibility. However, this is rare if the case is properly managed. It is often cited that around five percent of tort (personal injury) cases ever make it to a courtroom. Burger Law's Vienna, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your case and see if this is a possibility — we are not afraid to escalate a claim and take it to court.
There are three typical types of personal injury (tort) cases:
- An "Intentional Tort." This consists of assault, battery, fraud, trespassing, defamation, and other criminal-like behavior.
- Negligence Torts are the most common. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workplace injuries, dog bites, and others.
- Strict Liability torts are often cut and dry. These may include defective products, animal attacks, and other (obvious) dangerous activities.
Burger Law's Vienna, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your claim and make sure we approach it in the appropriate way to ensure maximum compensation for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact us today to speak with an actual lawyer.
There is no obligation. You can talk to us without worrying about payment. Our personal injury attorneys in Vienna, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible.
Get Help Now
Accident claims typically rely on negligence and fault. This allows victims and their families to seek compensation. This is not easy to do on your own. Let our firm give you the legal representation you deserve. Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in Vienna, MO, now for a consultation and case review.