Personal Injury AttorneyWellsville, MO
Have you been in an accident? Are you looking for legal representation and do not know what to do? Burger Law is here to help.
Our Wellsville, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys at Burger Law have provided legal representation to clients throughout the Midwest. It is important for our firm to help people get the compensation and assistance they need after an accident. Our Wellsville, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys can ensure you get the legal help you deserve. Feel free to contact Burger Law now for more information.
Selecting the right personal injury firm near Wellsville, MO, is an important decision. Our lawyers' goal is to win full recovery over your settlement. This may include general and special damages for your case like hospital bills, loss of enjoyment, lost income, emotional distress, and others. We will cover this in more detail further down this page. Reach out to our firm and your Wellsville, MO, personal injury lawyers now if you might have a case.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Case?
Burger Law has won millions for Wellsville, MO, personal injury clients. This includes car accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, slips and falls, worker's compensation, and others. Personal injury is a wide case-type that can involve any number of injuries. Nursing home abuse, motorcycle accidents, consumer protection, birth injuries: If there are financial damages, you might have a claim.
Our personal injury attorneys in Wellsville, MO, will look into your case. If there are financial damages, it is important to receive quality legal support. A serious injury may lead to serious repercussions. If, for instance, you have high medical bills, can no longer work, and are struggling due to an injury, you probably have a valid claim.
Common injury claims we firm works with include:
Our Wellsville personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we do not win a claim, you do not pay any legal fees. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Attorneys in Wellsville, MO, immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 if you are in 63384.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
It is important to prove negligence in a personal injury case. You may be able to get a quick and easy insurance payout (settlement). This can be tempting. However, it is important for our Wellsville, MO, injury attorneys to make sure your compensation is fair and justified. Here are a few objectives for proving you have a legitimate case:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral "duty of care" in everyday life. Proving there is a duty of care is a good first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner's "duty" to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway. The same goes for truck drivers, giant corporations, and others.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity "breached" their duty of care. A good example is a driver that blows a red light and crashes into another car or pedestrian. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses. Burger Law's Wellsville personal injury attorneys will consider short and long-term damages for our clients.
It is important to contact a skilled personal injury attorney if you need (or do not know if you need) help. Burger Law has a strong track record for providing just that and winning cases.
A few resources about injury law that you may find useful include:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Video Archives
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- Our Blog
Burger Law consists of a team of personal injury attorneys who proudly serve the Greater St. Louis area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues.
From semi-truck accidents and product liability to worker's compensation cases and a $113 Million Verdict by the MO Department of Corrections, our firm has the experience you need to win.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Your Personal Injury Attorneys in Wellsville, MO
We understand that it might be overwhelming to handle legal matters after an accident. It is important to stay calm and collected — here are a few steps to take if you are in an accident:
A frequently asked question is "Will my claim go to court." This is a possibility. However, this is rare if the case is properly managed. It is often cited that around five percent of tort (personal injury) cases ever make it to a courtroom. Our Wellsville, MO, personal injury attorneys will investigate your case and see if this is a possibility — we are not afraid to escalate a claim and take it to court.
There are three typical types of personal injury (tort) cases:
- Intentional Torts consist of criminal behavior. This might include battery, assault, fraud, defamation, and other types of criminal activity.
- The most common type of tort case is Negligence which involves anything from a dog bite and a car accident to workplace injuries and medical malpractice.
- Strict Liability torts are very cut and dry. This may include defective products, animal attacks, and other (obvious) dangerous activities.
Burger Law's Wellsville, MO, personal injury attorneys are ready and willing to take your case to ensure optimal compensation for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact us today to speak with an actual lawyer.
There is no obligation. You can talk to us without worrying about up-front fees. Our personal injury attorneys in Wellsville, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated.
Get Help Today
Injury claims typically rely on the legal theory of negligence or fault. This allows people to seek compensation. This is not easy to do on your own. Let our firm give you the legal support you need. Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in Wellsville, MO, now for a consultation and case review.