Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Louis and Illinois
Burger Law represents Dog Bite Victims throughout Missouri and Illinois
Dog Bite Attorney in St Louis, MO. Burger Law is a personal injury law firm that specializes in k-9 attacks. It is the responsibility of dog owners to control their animals and prevent attacks. Dogs can severely injure and permanently scar adults and children – often leaving marks in visible areas. Missouri has strict liability statutes for dangerous animals that attack and injure, and many municipalities have local laws that protect its citizens from unsafe dogs. In most jurisdictions there are leash laws and sometimes special law ordinances for specific dog breeds including Pit Bulls, Akitas, Doberman Pinschers, and more. Some dog bite cases suggest a prior vicious propensity is required to establish legal liability, but the dog bite lawyers of Burger Law have been successful in pursuing premises liability claims where a prior bite is not necessary.
Why Should Burger Law Handle Your Dog Bite Claim?
- Our lawyers can travel to you to discuss your case
- Burger Law is backed by decades of experience
- We offer case evaluations at NO CHARGE
- Burger Law is listed as Top National Trial Lawyers
- Regardless of accident, we can handle your claim
- There are no fees unless we recover for you
- Our injury attorneys are recognized Super Lawyers
- Dog Bite cases receive personalized attention
- We are dedicated to recovering well for our clients
- Our representation is aggressive and results prove it
Dog attacks are especially tragic when children become injured as a result of negligent dog owners. Vicious dog attacks can leave physical and mental scarring that victims may never be able to overcome. Gary Burger and his associates have had years of experience as dog bite attorneys, and we can assist you in getting full compensation for your injuries. If you or a loved one have been involved in a K-9 attack, it’s important to immediately identify the attacking dog, mandate rabies testing and work with a state or county health official to ensure the dog is quarantined. In most K-9 attack cases, a dog bite lawsuit is required. When you allow the dog bite lawyers of Burger Law to assist you in your dog bite case, we will quickly investigate to determine whether or not the dog has a history of biting, make claims, file lawsuits, and try cases against the dog owner’s homeowner’s insurance and/or other insurance.
Burger Law works with dog bite injury victims to establish the damages, including living life with scarring or having to plan future plastic surgery to ameliorate the scarring. Our dog bite lawyers hire surgeons to testify about damages cause in dog attack cases, including the cost of repairing the scarring that is a result of the attack. Gary Burger and his associates will even canvass neighborhoods where the dog attack occurred to prove prior attacks. The dog bite lawyers of Burger Law are seasoned in K-9 attacks and have taught other lawyers how to handle different types of dog bite cases. To get started on your free case evaluation, contact the dog bite attorneys of Burger Law by calling (314) 542-2222 or completing our online contact form.
- Our client was a young boy when his neighbor’s dog viciously bit him near the mouth. After working with another attorney and no offer made on the case for several years, Gary took the case before a jury in St. Charles County, Missouri, and won a $20,000 verdict for the Plaintiff. This is a great […]Continue Reading
- Gary settled a case where a boy was bitten in the leg for $30,000.Continue Reading
- Gary settled a case for over $38,000 for a woman who was attacked by German Shepherd and had $4,000 worth of medical care.Continue Reading