Talcum Powder Lawyer in St Louis, MO
Burger Law represents Talcum Powder Injury clients throughout Missouri and Illinois
Talcum Powder Attorney in St Louis, MO. Burger Law is a personal injury law firm that practices all areas of personal injury including damages from Talcum Powder. Pharmaceutical company Johnson & Johnson carries one of the most popular products made using talc powder, Johnson’s Baby Powder, which can increase the risk of ovarian cancer when being used for feminine hygiene. There have been hundreds of class actions and filed for talcum powder injuries and one case ended in a $72 million dollar recovery in February of 2016, after the injury victim had been using the product for over three decades. Johnson & Johnson was found negligent because they did not release any warning that the use of Baby Powder could put women at a greater risk of developing ovarian cancer, Johnson & Johnson continues to deny the connection between Baby Powder and ovarian cancer.
Why Should Burger Law Handle Your Talcum Powder Claim?
- Our lawyers can travel to you to discuss your case
- Burger Law is backed by decades of experience
- We offer case evaluations at NO CHARGE
- Burger Law is listed as Top National Trial Lawyers
- Regardless of accident, we can handle your claim
- There are no fees unless we recover for you
- Our injury attorneys are recognized Super Lawyers
- Talcum Powder cases receive personalized attention
- We are dedicated to recovering well for our clients
- Our representation is aggressive and results prove it
Talc is a mineral that is structured similarly to asbestos, a carcinogen. Prior to the 1970s, many talc products were contaminated with asbestos. The concern is that talc in the ovaries could cause inflammation and increase the risk of ovarian cancer. If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer and believe that it is a result of using Baby Powder for feminine hygiene, please contact the talcum powder injury lawyers at Burger Law today. Gary Burger and associates are prepared to evaluate your case, develop a strong claim, and fight for the recovery you deserve. Contact us today by calling (314) 542-2222 or completing our online contact form.