Bethalto Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Bethalto, IL. Burger Law represents clients and families who have been the victims of personal injury or wrongful death in Bethalto and the surrounding areas. Our personal injury lawyers are devoted to assisting clients to ensure compensation for all medical bills, lost wages, and punitive damages are received. We tailor our services to fit the needs of each distinct and unique personal injury case by dedicating our unwavering commitment to each and every client. We litigate against negligent individuals, insurance companies, corporations, and government agencies that ignore their responsibilities after an accident. It is not the obligation of the injured person to cover these costly expenses on their own.
There are nearly 3 million people injured in car accidents in the US every year, roughly 40,000 of those accidents being fatal. Close to 1 million Americans suffer a slip and fall, approximately 17,000 of those accidents end in death. Almost 225,000 people in the United States die every year from medical malpractice. The lawyers at Burger Law are prepared and experienced in fighting for clients of these and every other variety of injury or wrongful death case. We provide every client with a risk-free consultation, offering our knowledge prior to accepting the position of legal counsel for a claim. If you would like more information about the Bethalto personal injury attorneys at Burger Law or to schedule a case evaluation, call (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Bethalto, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading