Centralia Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Centralia, IL. The attorneys at Burger Law defend the legal rights of consumers and injury victims in Centralia and its surrounding areas. With our knowledge of insurance company strategy, abilities of settlement mediation, and extensive civil litigation experience, each of the personal injury attorneys at Burger Law procures the maximum possible compensation for our clients. Client recovery is our top priority, as we understand the mounting debt accruing from medical bills and lost wages. By providing personal injury victims with customized legal counsel, customers of Burger Law are informed in regards to our legal strategy and all recovery options available to them.
To prepare for each case, the Centralia personal injury lawyers at Burger Law consult with knowledgeable and respected experts, so we have the most supportive evidence for a client’s claim. Through assistance from surgeons, mechanics, forensic accident engineers, pharmacists, and other professionals, we negotiate settlements that will cover the past, present, and future expenses in association to an accident. We also offer every client with a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss the details of their personal injury or wrongful death claim. If you would like to learn more about the injury attorneys at Burger Law, call our office today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Centralia, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading