Chatham Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Chatham, IL. After being injured in an accident, many victims make the mistake of believing that they will be reasonably compensated by the negligent person’s insurance company. However, insurance claims adjusters are trained to settle for the least amount of compensation possible. It is important for victims to remember that the insurance claims adjusters work for the insurance company, not for them. Victim best interests do not align with theirs. Accident and injury cases should be managed by a personal injury attorney that strives to attain a settlement that will benefit their customers. Burger Law’s personal injury lawyers in Chatham know how to fight against insurance companies to get the settlement our clients deserve.
The attorneys at Burger Law have spent decades fighting for individuals that have been hurt or killed at no fault of their own. We have represented clients in every form of personal injury or wrongful death cases from car accidents to trucking accidents, birth injuries to medical malpractice, workers compensation to wage and hour claims and everything in between. With our expertise, skill, and passion, we have what is needed to successfully develop your case . If you or a loved one has been injured and need help, call Burger Law’s Chatham personal injury attorneys at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Chatham, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading