Columbia Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Columbia, IL. Handling a personal injury or wrongful death claim on your own can be scary and intimidating. Insurance companies try to pressure accident victims to take settlements that do not justly cover all medical bills and lost wages. With debt accruing, many victims believe they have no choice but to settle. Burger Law’s team of injury lawyers in Columbia takes on insurance claims adjusters to ensure our clients receive compensation that will not only handle the past and present bills from an accident but also foreseen expenses that will occur in the future. If an injured individual must have corrective therapy or surgery in the future in result to their accident, they should receive compensation for these bills, as well.
Whether you or a loved one experienced a dog attack, slip and fall, or motorcycle accident, Burger Law provides full range services for personal injury and wrongful death cases. We understand the pain and suffering accident victims suffer, and undertake the stresses of filing a claim so our clients can rest and recover. Personal injury claims must be supported with evidence in order to receive fair compensation. Our team accumulates police reports, witness testimony, medical records, and any other form of corroborating evidence. To discuss your personal injury claim with a Columbia injury attorney, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Columbia, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading