Edwardsville Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Edwardsville, IL. Accidents happen so abruptly that victims often are not sure what caused them. Burger Law is committed to finding the truth. With decades of experience, the Edwardsville injury lawyers at Burger Law specialize in providing representation to clients in a full range of personal injury claims that have been caused by the fault of another. We take pride in offering attentive, personalized service to clients as we know that destructive accidents are extremely challenging to handle alone. By collecting evidence, communicating with insurance companies and law enforcement, and consulting experts, Burger Law gives personal injury victims in Edwardsville time to rest and recover.
If you or a loved one suffered from medical malpractice, a defective product, a truck accident, or any other form of personal injury or wrongful death claim, it is critical to call an attorney to discuss the details of your case. Insurance companies will attempt to settle with you for much less than you deserve. Claims adjusters work for the insurance company and do not have your best interest in mind. By hiring an Edwardsville personal injury attorney, you can be sure that someone will have your back. To learn more about Burger Law or to schedule a risk-free evaluation, call us today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Edwardsville, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading