Effingham Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Effingham, IL. The uncertainty that follows an accident can be devastating and frightening. Many accident victims wonder how they will pay for medical treatment and return to work. In addition to financial worries, legal filings are extremely challenging for those who aren’t well-versed in personal injury law. For individuals hurt in an accident, securing legal counsel is ideal. Quality legal representation from Burger Law provides the assistance that is essential to recovering compensation for all bills associated with an accident. Our Effingham injury attorneys dedicate their time to accumulating corroborating evidence that will substantiate client claims, resulting in maximum compensation for their injuries.
Burger Law offers accident victims and their families with full-range services in filing for any personal injury or wrongful death claim. Whether you or a loved one sustained injury or death from a motorcycle accident, medical malpractice, workplace injury, or any other injury claim, the attorneys at Burger Law can handle the case. We believe that our integrity and passion set us a step above the rest. Your best interest is our number one priority, and we will fight to recover all expenses lost. To schedule a free case evaluation or learn more about Burger Law’s personal injury lawyers in Effingham, complete our online contact form or call us at (618) 272-2222 today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Effingham, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading