Fairfield Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Fairfield, IL. Violent accidents have significant and long-lasting physical, emotional, and monetary impacts on the victims and their families. In the event of an accident ending in personal injury or wrongful death of a loved one, the emotional stress and financial burdens overwhelm those remaining. The personal injury attorneys at Burger Law recognize the confusion and difficulties that accident victims and families face. Dealing with pushy insurance companies can be tiresome. Too often people settle with insurance claims adjusters just to end the process. With Burger Law on your side, you will not worry about dealing with any of the stresses. We will handle the insurance companies, along with accumulating other substantiating evidence to prove your personal injury case.
With decades of experience managing car accident, slip and fall, birth injury, and other personal injury cases, Burger Law offers clients the skills and dedication it takes to be successful. We have assisted countless injury victims and their families in Fairfield and its surrounding areas by representing them with integrity, compassion, and a proven reputation. By providing every client with a risk-free case evaluation, our customers are well-informed before they make the important decision of who their attorney will be. To learn more about our Fairfield personal injury lawyers or to schedule your free consultation, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Fairfield, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading