Granite City Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Granite City, IL. At Burger Law, we represent people and their families who suffer severe injuries or lost their lives due to the negligent behavior of others. Physical pain, emotional distress, and financial hardships due to personal injury or wrongful death cause lost income, increased expenses, and greater stress. Our Granite City personal injury attorneys defend victim’s rights by providing effective research and investigation of personal injury claims. We prove cases by collecting witness testimony, medical records, police reports, and any other documentation that corroborates the case. Our staff also handles communication with insurance companies to ensure they don’t bully clients into a smaller settlement that won’t cover all expenses.
The injury attorneys at Burger Law know the technical issues and law used to defend personal injury and wrongful death cases. With decades of experience protecting our clients, we fight to recover medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and, if applicable, punitive damages. Whether a car accident, dangerous product, birth injury, or another type personal injury caused you harm, you can count on Burger Law. If you or a loved one has been the victim of a personal injury or wrongful death accident, Burger Law can help. To learn more about our Granite City injury lawyers or to schedule your free case evaluation, call Burger Law at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Granite City, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading