Greenville Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Greenville, IL. Serious injury and death are caused by the reckless and negligent actions of others every day in the United States. Many victims and their families are not sure what to do after a personal injury or wrongful death accident. Medical bills and missed earnings quickly accumulate leaving victims worried how they will manage. With phones ringing and pushy insurance claims adjusters on the other line, individuals often settle for an amount that is much less than the bills and lost wages they will incur. The Greenville injury attorneys at Burger Law defend victims to ensure they receive maximum compensation for their damages. Our staff handles the insurance claims adjusters so that clients can rest and recover.
Personal injury encompasses a wide variety of accidents causing injury to an individual. From dog bites to slip and fall, birth injuries to medical malpractice, car accidents to defective products, personal injury is defined as the breach of legal duty of care resulting in the injury of another. Burger Law’s success stems from our passion and understanding of the law. We fight for the rights of victims so that their lives can return to normal. If you would like to schedule a free case consultation or learn more about our Greenville injury lawyers, call Burger Law at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Greenville, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading