Herrin Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Herrin, IL. A personal injury caused by the negligence of another can strike at any time, leaving a victim and their family to deal with the aftermath. The impacts of expensive medical bills, loss of income, and difficult recovery exhaust an individual not only physically but mentally, as well. The personal injury lawyers at Burger Law offer experienced legal counsel to victims and their families who have been hurt or killed because of careless actions of another person or company. Our Herrin injury attorneys are passionate about helping those who have suffered personal injury or wrongful death and ensure our clients receive maximum compensation for the injuries suffered.
Whether injuries are caused by a motorcycle accident, workplace incident, dog attack, or any other personal injury claim, Burger Law strives to recover all financial damages lost following an accident. Although a settlement will not prevent pain, compensation can relieve financial stresses that typically result after a devastating accident. If you or a loved one has fallen victim to a personal injury or wrongful death case, it is important to act quickly. These cases are bound to a strict statute of limitations which restricts the time to file. To learn more about our Herrin personal injury lawyers or to schedule your free consultation, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Herrin, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading