Highland Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Highland, IL. Burger Law is St Louis’s premier law firm for personal injury and wrongful death cases. Backed by decades of experience and a passion for the law, we handle any type of accident case that may arise. With a strong reputation for achieving optimal case results, our Highland injury lawyers represent clients by providing all corroborating evidence including medical records, witness testimony, police reports, and any other supporting documentation we uncover. Knowing the tactics of insurance companies, we manage all communication with insurance claims adjusters to ensure that they cannot bully our clients into a settlement that won’t cover all expenses from the accident.
Our firm handles injury cases from wrongful death to medical malpractice, premises liability to workplace accidents, car accidents to product liability and everything in between. At Burger Law, we are confident in our ability to achieve the best possible results and highest financial compensation for the injuries you or your loved has sustained. Don’t hesitate to contact a lawyer after an accident, as the law restricts personal injury and wrongful death cases to a statute of limitations. To learn more about our Highland personal injury attorneys or to schedule a free consultation, call Burger Law at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Highland, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading