Hillsboro Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Hillsboro, IL. Personal injury is a legal term that describes bodily harm after an accident. An accident can cause injuries ranging from minor to catastrophic, and when resulting in death are defined as wrongful death claims. The personal injury attorneys at Burger Law specialize in personal injury and wrongful death, and offer accident victims decades of experience and a passion for the law. We review every detail of a claim with our clients to ensure they understand their rights and the process of presenting a claim. By accumulating and analyzing all supporting data, our injury lawyers in Hillsboro obtain the evidence needed to result in maximum compensation.
If you or a loved one has sustained a personal injury or wrongful death from the negligent, careless, or reckless actions of another, it is important to find an attorney who will provide your case with the attention it deserves. Burger Law has represented clients in every type of injury claim from product liability to premises liability, car crash to trucking accidents, birth injuries to medical malpractice, and everything in between. We will fight to attain the compensation you deserve. To learn more about our Hillsboro personal injury attorneys or to schedule a risk-free consultation, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Hillsboro, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading