Marion Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Marion, IL. Any victim harmed by the negligence of another person, company, or corporation has the legal right to file a personal injury claim for the damages caused by an accident. After an incident, medical bills and lost wages quickly begin to accumulate, and many aren’t sure where to turn for help. With insurance companies calling incessantly and bills adding up, too many people settle without consulting with a professional. The Marion personal injury attorneys at Burger Law are ready and able to defend and protect victim’s rights to compensation. We communicate with your health care providers and other medical professionals to determine the amount of compensation required to cover all past, present, and future medical bills resulting from the accident.
From medical malpractice to birth injuries, car crashes to motorcycle accidents, harmful products to dangerous premises, and everything in between, we assist clients and their families in every type of personal injury and wrongful death claim. Our team collects medical records, witness testimony, and police reports to ensure each case provides corroborating evidence. We also complete all correspondence between insurance companies to ensure clients have the time required to focus on rest and recovery. If you would like to learn more about our Marion injury lawyers or schedule a case evaluation, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Marion, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading