Mattoon Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Mattoon, IL. After an accident ending in personal injury, victims are often left with serious injuries that cause pain and suffering physically, emotionally, and financially. It is imperative that accident victims consult an experienced personal injury lawyer who knows the law and has a passion for helping people. Burger Law’s team of Mattoon injury attorneys represents clients that have sustained an injury resulting from the actions of a negligent individual, company, or corporation. Believing that you should not be held fiscally responsible for the negligent actions of another, we fight for fair and just compensation by providing the necessary evidence to substantiate your claim.
Burger Law assists accident victims and their families by filing personal injury and wrongful death claims. Whether you or a loved one has sustained injuries in a motorcycle crash, medical malpractice, slip and fall, or any other accident, our staff will support your case. We will explain your rights and all options, as we know how important it is to understand possible outcomes. Because we find consultation critical, we offer every client a risk-free case evaluation to discuss case details. If you would like to learn more about our Mattoon personal injury lawyers or schedule a free consultation, call Burger Law at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Mattoon, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading