Mt Vernon Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Mt Vernon, IL. Burger Law is committed to defending accident victims and their families who have experienced serious personal injury or wrongful death following the careless or negligent actions of others. Personal injury generally refers to incidents causing temporary or permanent physical or mental damage. We assist clients by seeking the maximum compensation for every loss experienced resulting from an accident injury. Financial damages following an accident arise from medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and disability. The Mt. Vernon injury lawyers at Burger Law understand the financial burden placed not only on the victims but their families, as well. We fight to attain the compensation our clients deserve.
If you or a loved one has been injured through no fault of your own, it is critical to act quickly. Every personal injury and wrongful death claim is restricted to a statute of limitations, so time matters. By contacting a personal injury lawyer at Burger Law, you can protect your constitutional rights and understand your options. Whether you were injured in a car accident, by a dangerous product, or any other type of personal injury accident, our team can help! To learn more about our Mount Vernon personal injury attorneys or to schedule a risk-free case evaluation, call Burger Law at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Vernon, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading