Pinckneyville Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney inPinckneyvillee, IL. Personal injury laws pertain to the legal complexities associated with a civil suit arising from the negligent actions of a person, company, or corporation, that induce injury to a victim. Contrary to criminal cases, a private plaintiff solicits monetary compensation corresponding to the damage suffered caused by the careless or reckless conduct of the defendant. The Pinckneyville injury lawyers at Burger Law know that the key to obtaining fair and just compensation is to prove the negligence of the individual who provoked the accident. We collect all evidence that will support a claim including medical records, witness testimony, and police reports, to ensure we present a solid case for every client.
Obtaining proper legal representation is essential in personal injury and wrongful death cases. Insurance companies and claims adjusters will attempt to pressure victims into accepting a settlement that is much less than they deserve. Their number one priority is preserving assets, not paying the amount justified by sustained injuries. Because insurance companies can be bullies, the Pinckneyville personal injury attorneys at Burger Law complete all communication with them on client’s behalf to safeguard our client’s best interest. If you would like to discuss your car accident, medical malpractice or any other personal injury or wrongful death claim with our experts, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Pinckneyville, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading