Salem Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Salem, IL. After a serious accident resulting from the negligence of a person or corporation, victims likely face expensive medical treatment, property damage, lost wages, loss of future earnings capacity, and pain and suffering. Burger Law’s Salem injury lawyers know how the impacts of an accident negatively affect the lives of those involved. We commit to helping our clients that have fallen victim to a personal injury by working arduously to obtain a fair and just settlement that will cover all lost expenses. With decades of experience and a passion for the law, injury victims have confidence in our abilities and seek our legal advice to support them through their battle for proper compensation.
The personal injury lawyers at Burger Law thoroughly investigate each case by recording the account of the accident in detail and by gathering medical records, witness testimony, and police reports to substantiate the personal injury claim. Whether you or a loved one has suffered injuries after a workplace injury, motorcycle crash, medical malpractice, or any other type of personal injury, our team will be by your side. If you would like to learn more about our Salem personal injury attorneys or to schedule a risk-free consultation, call the professionals at Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Salem, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading