Sikeston Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Sikeston, IL. Suffering personal injury from an accident can have life-altering consequences for victims and their families. Pain and suffering, lengthy recovery time, and possible permanent disability are devastating and overwhelming. As the bills for medical treatment and lost wages accumulate, many are overwhelmed. The Sikeston injury lawyers at Burger Law understand the struggles that accident victims endure and strive to provide support throughout the process of filing a claim. Recovery should be our client’s priority, so we assume the responsibility of acquiring corroborating evidence to substantiate a claim including communicating with insurance companies, gathering evidence, and presenting the claim.
While the aftermath of an accident is traumatic, it is important for victims to seek legal counsel promptly. Attorneys will need time to collect proof of your claim and must file within the statute of limitations to protect fair and just compensation. Whether you or a loved one has sustained damage from a slip and fall, wrongful death, workplace injury, or any other type of personal injury accident, it is critical to solicit a lawyer who will assist you through this difficult process. To learn more about our Sikeston personal injury attorneys or to schedule a free case evaluation, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Sikeston, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading