Taylorville Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Taylorville, IL. Accidents ending in personal injury or wrongful death happen every day across the Unites States. The victims are often overwhelmed with accruing medical bills and loss of wages, resulting from severe trauma. The financial burden not only affects the victims but their families, as well. Many are tempted to settle with insurance companies for amounts less than they deserve, so they can pay their bills and manage daily living expenses. The Taylorville injury lawyers at Burger Law understand all of the worries that people have after an accident and offer personalized and experienced service to every client that has been involved in a catastrophic accident.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a car crash, slip and fall, workplace accident, or another type of personal injury or wrongful death claim, it is critical to understand your legal rights and options. Discussing your case with a passionate and aggressive lawyer will ensure you understand the process and know how to protect your entitlement to maximum compensation. Timely review and filing will preserve your claim, as every personal injury case is bound to a strict statute of limitations. If you would like to learn more about our Taylorville personal injury attorneys or to schedule a risk-free case evaluation, call the experts at Burger Law today at (618) 277-2222 or complete the online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Taylorville, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading