Troy Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Troy, IL. Accidents result in devastating personal injury and wrongful death claims every day across the United States. Burger Law’s Troy injury lawyers fight for the rights of victims and their families to obtain fair and just compensation to cover their medical treatment and lost wages. While returning to life as it once was may not be possible, victims are entitled to receive compensation that will aid them in getting as close as possible. Each personal injury lawyer of Burger Law fights to defend the legal rights of our clients by ensuring all supporting evidence is accumulated including medical records, witness testimony, and police reports. We also maintain all communication with insurance companies so that our clients can focus on rest and recovery.
After sustaining damages from a motorcycle crash, slip and fall, workplace accident, or any other personal injury or wrongful death claim, it is critical that victims take advantage of free consultations provided by experienced personal injury lawyers. If an attorney isn’t offering gratuitous evaluations, you should look to another organization. Any skilled injury firm prefers discussing claims to ensure there is a case before contributing their services. If you would like to learn more about our Troy personal injury attorneys or to schedule your risk-free case evaluation, call Burger Law at (618) 272-2222 or fill out our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Troy, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading