Waterloo Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in Waterloo, IL. The personal injury lawyers at Burger Law devote their time and careers to helping victims of accidents caused by the negligence of another individual, organization, or corporation. Dealing with the burden of proof and insistent insurance companies and claims adjusters proves extremely difficult for those attempting to recover from injuries or the loss of a loved one. Accumulation of medical bills and loss of wages causes stress to victims and their families as many cannot return to work after these catastrophic circumstances. The Waterloo injury lawyers at Burger Law make it their priority to serve the injured by attaining compensation that will cover all lost expenses.
Each personal injury accident is different. For this reason, the team at Burger Law provides customized legal counsel that corresponds to individual situations. We have represented victims of car crashes, medical malpractice, workplace injury, and everything in between. By providing free consultation, our clients are confident in our strategy to obtain fair and just compensation. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, it is critical to find a law firm that will have your back. To learn more about our Waterloo personal injury attorneys or to schedule your risk-free case evaluation, call Burger Law at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Waterloo, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading