West Frankfort Personal Injury Lawyer
Burger Law represents personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney in West Frankfort, IL. Offering decades of experience assisting accident victims, Burger Law knows the laws surrounding personal injury and wrongful death. We have dedicated our careers to providing personalized service to individuals that require help recover monetary losses resulting from an accident caused by the negligence of other people, organizations, and corporations. By offering our knowledge, client’s have confidence in the abilities of our West Frankfurt injury attorneys. The most important factor to overcome is producing substantiating evidence of the negligent party. Burger Law combats this difficulty by gathering all proof including witness testimony, medical records, and police reports.
If you or a loved one has experienced personal injury or wrongful death following an accident, it is important to act quickly. Each state imposes a statute of limitations that restricts the time a victim or their family has to file a suit. No matter what type of accident endured, Burger Law’s team is capable of assisting the claim. We have represented victims of car accidents, product liability, medical malpractice, and everything in between. We have what it takes to obtain the compensation you deserve. To learn more about our West Frankfort personal injury lawyers or to schedule your risk-free consultation, contact Burger Law or fill out our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in West Frankfort, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading