Personal Injury LawyerAlbion, IL
The Albion Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight on behalf of your or your loved one to ensure that you get the financial compensation and recovery you deserve. Immediately after an accident, it’s important that you or your loved one immediately seek medical attention to ensure that your health isn’t jeopardized. You need help. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Albion will fight to ensure that your family’s way of life and comfort are protected.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your case in Albion can be the difference between all of your medical expenses and lost wages being covered, and you and your family suffering from a bad settlement deal. You deserve to recover from those who injured you, and that includes medical costs, financial costs, and any other applicable losses, but chances are that the person or business that harmed you isn’t going to do it without a fight.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Albion Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your personal injury case now, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Albion immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Albion – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Albion is dedicated towards ensuring that our clients are fully cared for. We take on and fight all who harm our clients, and we fight for a full recovery every time. It’s our firm’s great pride to take on personal injury cases in Albion and fight for our client’s recoveries. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
While these cases show what is capable of being recovered, it’s important to note that every case is different and the recovery in each case is different. Your full and complete recovery is our firms only concern. We fight for you so that you are given what you deserve and what you are owed. For any questions or concerns regarding your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Albion immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed, and this means taking on tough cases as well. Several of our cases have made it into the news recently. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Albion – Personal Injury Law Videos
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law provides detailed videos covering important legal questions, as well as client testimonials to show that we treat our clients better than anyone else. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
Personal Injury Law Firm Albion – Claim Types
Personal Injury Lawyers in Albion need to have experience with a vast array of injury cases. Current Laws, state statutes, and transportation or work safety laws and knowing the difference between these laws directly affects the outcome of a personal injury claim. If a personal injury lawyer primarily only pursues on type of case, such as medical malpractice, they may not have the proficiency to handle car accidents claims or truck accidents.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our team takes on all types of personal injury claims, and this actually gives our lawyers exceptional experience that they can use towards their clients advantage. We understand that case types often overlap, and having experience with each type of claim gives our team the perfect understanding of how to fight for our clients rights and recoveries. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – The typical cause of car accidents is negligence. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Albion use their knowledge of state laws and scientific facts to take on each car accident claim, and use different methods to gather evidence depending upon the type of claim.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Large trucks almost always cause catastrophic injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice can happen when a doctor, healthcare professional, hospital, or other health service center acts in a negligent way or neglects to provide a standard of reasonable care, and this action leads to the patient being injured. Errors in diagnoses, diagnosis that are missed, errors in treatment, or errors in after care can be classified as medical malpractice.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to fully heal before returning but employers will often force workers to return before they are fully healed. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a common tactic businesses use to protect themselves. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Albion can protect you from these tactics.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. Our firm understands that these cases are difficult, and we make sure that the families who come to us are fully taken care of. We will investigate the case to make sure all facts are made visible, and that your loved one’s death is accounted for. We’re dedicated towards making sure that your family is given what it is owed.
Personal Injury Lawyer Albion – Lawyer Resources
If you want more information about what you should expect for your lawsuit, we have more information. To this end, Burger Law has created a podcast series that talks about lawsuits, what to do in lawsuits, and how different sides of the case plaintiff/defendant work. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Albion – Legal Books
We also have longer content in the form of legal books. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Albion
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Albion area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we’ve helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Albion
Workers’ Compensation Albion
Motorcycle Accidents Albion