Personal Injury LawyerBloomsdale, MO
The Bloomsdale Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your fulls rights and recovery and ensure that you get the care you need and deserve. Car Accidents happen, work injuries occur, and when these accidents happen, it is critically important that you get the full care and recovery that you or your loved one needs. The person who harmed you is going to have a lawyer, and if you try to fight them alone, you most likely will lose. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Bloomsdale will fight to ensure that your family’s way of life and comfort are protected.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your case in Bloomsdale can be the difference between all of your medical expenses and lost wages being covered, and you and your family suffering from a bad settlement deal. Your rehabilitation and financial health should be taken care of by the parties that caused your injuries, but often, those who are negligent will fight your claim to ensure you get as little as possible.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Bloomsdale Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. You won’t have to pay us a dime unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your personal injury case now, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Bloomsdale immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Bloomsdale – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Bloomsdale is dedicated to the compensation and recovery of our clients. We take on and fight all who harm our clients, and we fight for a full recovery every time. Our firm is dedicated to fighting four our clients, and we have great pride in our hard-fought victories. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
It’s important to remember that every case is different, and what you may be eligible to recover is going to be based entirely upon the circumstances of your claim. Your recover is first, and foremost, our only priority. We know how hard it can be to recover from an injury, and we’re here to help you the entire way. For inquiries on how the process works, what you can recover, and the damages you can be legally be reimbursed for, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Bloomsdale immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law is dedicated to protecting the rights and recoveries of individuals who have been harmed by negligent actions. Several of our cases have made it into the news recently. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Bloomsdale – Personal Injury Law Videos
Are there legal questions you need to ask, but don’t have time to go into a lawyers office? Do real client testimonials answer your questions? Burger Law provides detailed videos covering important legal questions, as well as client testimonials to show that we treat our clients better than anyone else. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Bloomsdale now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Personal Injury Law Firm Bloomsdale – Claim Types
With Personal Injury Lawyers in Bloomsdale, experience is important and having experience with multiple different case types often is the deciding factor in a case. Knowing the difference between a car accident case and a truck accident case seems simple, but there are many different laws and statutes that can arise in a truck accident case that can be the deciding factor in whether or not the case is successful. A lawyer that only specializes in a certain type of injury claim may not have the experience to take on other cases.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our team has exceptional experience with every facet of personal injury law because we practice every area of personal injury law. Case types often overlap, and having knowledge of the different types allows our lawyers to be more comprehensive and prepared in their strategies. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – The typical cause of car accidents is negligence. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale have collected great recoveries for our clients, and always push for the maximum possible recovery for each accident.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Tractor Trailers are known for causing terrible injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – This type of personal injury case occurs when a doctor, health professional, hospital or other health service provider fails to supply a standard of reasonable care. Errors in diagnoses, diagnosis that are missed, errors in treatment, or errors in after care can be classified as medical malpractice.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to recover, unfortunately, employers often push employees to return before they are fully healed. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a common tactic businesses use to protect themselves. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Bloomsdale can protect you from these tactics.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. Losing a loved one because of the reckless actions of another is terrible, and it should never happen. We will investigate the case to make sure all facts are made visible, and that your loved one’s death is accounted for. We’re going to make sure that your family is taken care of.
Personal Injury Lawyer Bloomsdale – Lawyer Resources
Understanding the processes that entail a lawsuit is important and can help you get an idea of where your claim is. To this end, Burger Law has created a podcast series that talks about lawsuits, what to do in lawsuits, and how different sides of the case plaintiff/defendant work. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Bloomsdale – Legal Books
We also have legal books for those who enjoy longer content. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Bloomsdale
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Bloomsdale area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we’ve helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Bloomsdale
Workers’ Compensation Bloomsdale
Motorcycle Accidents Bloomsdale