Personal Injury LawyerBoone County, MO
The Boone County Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your fulls rights and recovery and ensure that you get the care you need and deserve. When accidents happen, getting the right medical attention immediately following the accident is extremely important. Going it alone isn't always the answer. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County will fight to protect your rights and protect your recovery.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your case in Boone County can be the difference between all of your medical expenses and lost wages being covered, and you and your family suffering from a bad settlement deal. You deserve to recover from those who injured you, and that includes medical costs, financial costs, and any other applicable losses, but chances are that the person or business that harmed you isn't going to do it without a fight.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Boone County Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. In fact, you don't owe any fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Boone County - Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Boone County fights for the full rights and recoveries of our clients. We fight major corporations, states, negligent business owners, and any others who have caused our clients harm. Our firm is dedicated to fighting four our clients, and we have great pride in our hard-fought victories. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
While these cases show what is capable of being recovered, it's important to note that every case is different and the recovery in each case is different. Our firm will dedicate our time and passion towards ensuring that you get the recovery you need and deserve. We know how hard it can be to recover from an injury, and we're here to help you the entire way. For inquiries on how the process works, what you can recover, and the damages you can be legally be reimbursed for, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law is dedicated to protecting the rights and recoveries of individuals who have been harmed by negligent actions. We've been in the news for several of our high profile cases. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case - We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Boone County - Personal Injury Law Videos
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Do you value client testimonials and what real people have to say? We have several videos giving detailed responses to legal questions, as well as dozens of client testimonials. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren't able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Boone County now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Personal Injury Law Firm Boone County - Claim Types
Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County need to have experience with a vast array of injury cases. Knowing the legal differences between a workers' comp case and a truck accident case and the statutes the determine recovery amounts and liability directly affects whether the case will be successful or not. If a personal injury lawyer primarily only pursues on type of case, such as medical malpractice, they may not have the proficiency to handle car accidents claims or truck accidents.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our team has exceptional experience with every facet of personal injury law because we practice every area of personal injury law. We understand that case types often overlap, and having experience with each type of claim gives our team the perfect understanding of how to fight for our clients rights and recoveries. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims - Negligence is usually the main culprit in car accidents. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Boone County have collected great recoveries for our clients, and always push for the maximum possible recovery for each accident.
- Truck Accident Claims - Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries.
- Medical Malpractice Claims - Medical Malpractice is doctor negligence, and this can occur when a health professional fails to provide a standard of care. Errors in diagnoses, diagnosis that are missed, errors in treatment, or errors in after care can be classified as medical malpractice.
- Workers Compensation Claims - Employers that care little for their employee's health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will most likely try to get you to go to an in-house physician, who may not have your best interests involved. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Boone County know how to fight against these tactics and can make sure you get the full care you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims - Wrongful Death claims are never easy. Losing a loved one because of the reckless actions of another is terrible, and it should never happen. We will investigate the case to make sure all facts are made visible, and that your loved one's death is accounted for. Your family deserves to recover from this terrible accident, and we're going to help you.
Personal Injury Lawyer Boone County - Lawyer Resources
Knowing how a lawsuit works, and the intricacies that can shape the lawsuit can help you better understand your claim. To this end, Burger Law has created a podcast series that talks about lawsuits, what to do in lawsuits, and how different sides of the case plaintiff/defendant work. It's called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Boone County - Legal Books
We also have longer content in the form of legal books. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Boone County
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Boone County area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Accidents don't just affect you physically, they always cause mental pain, and financial stress. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Boone County
Workers' Compensation Boone County
Motorcycle Accidents Boone County