Personal Injury LawyerCairo, IL
The Cairo Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law fight on behalf of those who are injured due to negligent and reckless actions. Car Accidents happen, work injuries occur, and when these accidents happen, it is critically important that you get the full care and recovery that you or your loved one needs. Going it alone isn’t always the answer. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Cairo will fight to ensure that your family’s way of life and comfort are protected.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your personal injury case absolutely makes the difference between receiving a full recovery, and having to pay out of pocket for all of your medical costs. You deserve to recover from those who injured you, and that includes medical costs, financial costs, and any other applicable losses, but chances are that the person or business that harmed you isn’t going to do it without a fight.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Cairo Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. In fact, you don’t owe any fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your personal injury case now, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Cairo immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Cairo – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Cairo zealously pursues the rights and recoveries of our clients, and makes sure that those who harmed you are held fully liable. We fight hard for our clients’ rights because we know that major business, corporations, and insurance companies take advantage of the average person because they know that you either can’t afford to fight them, or don’t know the correct steps to take to hold them legally accountable for the damages they caused you. It’s our firm’s passion and privilege to fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
Every claim is different, and what you are able to recover for your claim is going to be directly influenced by the circumstances of your claim. Your full and complete recovery is our firms only concern. We fight for you so that you are given what you deserve and what you are owed. For any questions or concerns regarding your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Cairo immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law is dedicated to protecting the rights and recoveries of individuals who have been harmed by negligent actions. Our Firm has fought against government agencies, massive corporations, and other high-profile cases that you may have heard of. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Cairo – Personal Injury Law Videos
Do you have several legal questions you would like to as a lawyer? Do real client testimonials answer your questions? Burger Law has several videos that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Should I Do if I’m Hit by a Drunk Driver?
- When Can You Sue a Nursing Home?
- Types of Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
- What are the 10 Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
Personal Injury Law Firm Cairo – Claim Types
Personal Injury Lawyers in Cairo need to have experience with a vast array of injury cases. Knowing the difference between a car accident case and a truck accident case seems simple, but there are many different laws and statutes that can arise in a truck accident case that can be the deciding factor in whether or not the case is successful. Further, the legalities and processes needed to successfully maneuver through a workers compensation claim require specialized training that a vehicle-accident-only attorney may not have.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our team has exceptional experience with every facet of personal injury law because we practice every area of personal injury law. Case types often overlap, and having knowledge of the different types allows our lawyers to be more comprehensive and prepared in their strategies. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Car Accidents are typically caused by negligent actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Cairo use their knowledge of state laws and scientific facts to take on each car accident claim, and use different methods to gather evidence depending upon the type of claim.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Large trucks almost always cause catastrophic injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice can happen when a doctor, healthcare professional, hospital, or other health service center acts in a negligent way or neglects to provide a standard of reasonable care, and this action leads to the patient being injured. This can happen in the form of errors in diagnoses, missed diagnosis, error in treatments, errors in after care or errors in health management.
- Workers Compensation Claims – Employers that care little for their employee’s health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a common tactic businesses use to protect themselves. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Cairo know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. No one should ever lose a loved one because of an accident that is caused by another’s negligence. We fully and thoroughly investigate these claims to ensure that those responsible are held responsible. We’re dedicated towards making sure that your family is given what it is owed.
Personal Injury Lawyer Cairo – Lawyer Resources
If you want more information about what you should expect for your lawsuit, we have more information. We have an excellent podcast that goes into depth regarding several different legal scenarios. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Cairo – Legal Books
We also have longer content in the form of legal books. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Cairo
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers in Cairo that are prepared to fight to make sure that those who are wronged get the care and recovery they deserve. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we’ve helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. When an accident happens, it often harms more than just your body, it can also cause damage to your mental health and financial stability. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Cairo
Workers’ Compensation Cairo
Motorcycle Accidents Cairo