Personal Injury LawyerCarrolton, IL
The Carrolton Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your fulls rights and recovery and ensure that you get the care you need and deserve. Injuries and accidents happen, and when they do, you make sure that you or your loved one always gets the care they need. Fighting for your rights, alone, is going to be extremely difficult. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Carrolton are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you are owed.
Choosing the right Injury Firm to take on your personal injury case in Carrolton is critically important to whether or not you will get a full recovery, or a partial settlement that will force you to pay out of pocket for your care. Your rehabilitation and financial health should be taken care of by the parties that caused your injuries, but often, those who are negligent will fight your claim to ensure you get as little as possible.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Carrolton Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. You won't have to pay us a dime unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Carrolton immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Carrolton - Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Carrolton is dedicated to the compensation and recovery of our clients. We fight hard for our clients' rights because we know that major business, corporations, and insurance companies take advantage of the average person because they know that you either can't afford to fight them, or don't know the correct steps to take to hold them legally accountable for the damages they caused you. Our firm is dedicated to fighting four our clients, and we have great pride in our hard-fought victories. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
It's important to remember that every case is different, and what you may be eligible to recover is going to be based entirely upon the circumstances of your claim. Your recover is first, and foremost, our only priority. We know that recovering from traumatic injuries can take time, and is difficult, and we're here to help. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Carrolton immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
We take on a wide range of cases, and this means that we often take on difficult and long-shot cases as well. We've been in the news for several of our high profile cases. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case - We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Carrolton - Personal Injury Law Videos
Do you currently have pressing legal questions, but no time to meet with a lawyer? Do you value client testimonials and what real people have to say? We have several videos giving detailed responses to legal questions, as well as dozens of client testimonials. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren't able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Carrolton now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Personal Injury Law Firm Carrolton - Claim Types
Being a personal injury lawyer in Carrolton requires that your lawyers and firm have a vast knowledge of the different types of cases that Carrolton residents deal with. Knowing the difference between a car accident case and a truck accident case seems simple, but there are many different laws and statutes that can arise in a truck accident case that can be the deciding factor in whether or not the case is successful. If a personal injury lawyer primarily only pursues on type of case, such as medical malpractice, they may not have the proficiency to handle car accidents claims or truck accidents.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our law firm has experience taking on all types of claims, and our lawyers can use this experience to your benefit. Understanding and practicing several different types of personal injury law allows our lawyers to respond to cases in several different ways. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims - Negligence is usually the main culprit in car accidents. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Carrolton have collected great recoveries for our clients, and always push for the maximum possible recovery for each accident.
- Truck Accident Claims - Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Large trucks almost always cause catastrophic injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims - This type of personal injury case occurs when a doctor, health professional, hospital or other health service provider fails to supply a standard of reasonable care. Errors in diagnoses, diagnosis that are missed, errors in treatment, or errors in after care can be classified as medical malpractice.
- Workers Compensation Claims - When someone is hurt at work, they need time to recover, unfortunately, employers often push employees to return before they are fully healed. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a tactic that businesses use to make sure that they don't have to pay out too much to injured workers. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Carrolton know how to fight against these tactics and can make sure you get the full care you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims - Wrongful Death claims are never easy. Losing a loved one because of the reckless actions of another is terrible, and it should never happen. There is always a trail of facts or reports that show negligence on the part of the business or individual who is responsible for your loved one’s death. We're going to make sure that your family is taken care of.
Personal Injury Lawyer Carrolton - Lawyer Resources
If you want more information about what you should expect for your lawsuit, we have more information. We have a podcast that can answer your questions. It's called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Carrolton - Legal Books
We also have legal books for those who enjoy longer content. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Carrolton
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers in Carrolton that are prepared to fight to make sure that those who are wronged get the care and recovery they deserve. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we've helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. Accidents don't just affect you physically, they always cause mental pain, and financial stress. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Carrolton
Workers' Compensation Carrolton
Motorcycle Accidents Carrolton