Personal Injury LawyerDesoto, MO
The Desoto Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law take on personal injury claims and fight to make sure that their clients receive 100% of the care and compensation they deserve. Immediately after an accident, it’s important that you or your loved one immediately seek medical attention to ensure that your health isn’t jeopardized. Going it alone isn’t always the answer. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Desoto will fight to ensure that your family’s way of life and comfort are protected.
Choosing the right Injury Firm in Desoto to fight on your behalf makes all of the difference, and can determine whether you get a full financial and medical recovery, or a weak partial settlement. All of your injuries and losses should be reimbursed by those who harmed you, but you’re most likely going to have to fight to make them do it.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Desoto Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. You won’t have to pay us a dime unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your personal injury case, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Desoto immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Desoto – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Desoto is dedicated to the compensation and recovery of our clients. We take on and fight all who harm our clients, and we fight for a full recovery every time. Our firm is dedicated to fighting four our clients, and we have great pride in our hard-fought victories. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
While these cases show what is capable of being recovered, it’s important to note that every case is different and the recovery in each case is different. Our firm will dedicate our time and passion towards ensuring that you get the recovery you need and deserve. We know that recovering from traumatic injuries can take time, and is difficult, and we’re here to help. For inquiries on how the process works, what you can recover, and the damages you can be legally be reimbursed for, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Desoto immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
We take on a wide range of cases, and this means that we often take on difficult and long-shot cases as well. Our Firm has fought against government agencies, massive corporations, and other high-profile cases that you may have heard of. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Desoto – Personal Injury Law Videos
Are there legal questions you need to ask, but don’t have time to go into a lawyers office? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law provides detailed videos covering important legal questions, as well as client testimonials to show that we treat our clients better than anyone else. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Should I Do if I’m Hit by a Drunk Driver?
- When Can You Sue a Nursing Home?
- Types of Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
- What are the 10 Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
Personal Injury Law Firm Desoto – Claim Types
With Personal Injury Lawyers in Desoto, experience is important and having experience with multiple different case types often is the deciding factor in a case. Knowing the legal differences between a workers’ comp case and a truck accident case and the statutes the determine recovery amounts and liability directly affects whether the case will be successful or not. If a personal injury lawyer primarily only pursues on type of case, such as medical malpractice, they may not have the proficiency to handle car accidents claims or truck accidents.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our lawyers have extensive experience in all types of personal injury claims, which gives our team an advantage against other law firms. Case types often overlap, and having knowledge of the different types allows our lawyers to be more comprehensive and prepared in their strategies. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Negligence is usually the main culprit in car accidents. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Desoto know the applicable laws and statutes and know how to deal with insurance agencies that often dramatically undercut their clients to push small recoveries.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice is doctor negligence, and this can occur when a health professional fails to provide a standard of care. Errors in diagnoses, diagnosis that are missed, errors in treatment, or errors in after care can be classified as medical malpractice.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to fully heal before returning but employers will often force workers to return before they are fully healed. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. Businesses often use this tactic to convince injured workers that they don’t need more medical care. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Desoto know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. No one should pass because of the terrible and negligent actions of another. There is always a trail of facts or reports that show negligence on the part of the business or individual who is responsible for your loved one’s death. We’re dedicated towards making sure that your family is given what it is owed.
Personal Injury Lawyer Desoto – Lawyer Resources
Understanding the processes that entail a lawsuit is important and can help you get an idea of where your claim is. We have an excellent podcast that goes into depth regarding several different legal scenarios. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Desoto – Legal Books
If you enjoy reading longer content, our Firm has created 4 books that can answer a wide range of questions surrounding personal injury law in Missouri and Illinois. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Desoto
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Desoto area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we’ve helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. Accidents don’t just affect you physically, they always cause mental pain, and financial stress. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Desoto
Workers’ Compensation Desoto
Motorcycle Accidents Desoto