Personal Injury LawyerDixon, MO
The Dixon Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law take on personal injury claims and fight to make sure that their clients receive 100% of the care and compensation they deserve. Immediately after an accident, it’s important that you or your loved one immediately seek medical attention to ensure that your health isn’t jeopardized. The person who harmed you is going to have a lawyer, and if you try to fight them alone, you most likely will lose. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Dixon are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you are owed.
Choosing the right Injury Firm to take on your personal injury case in Dixon is critically important to whether or not you will get a full recovery, or a partial settlement that will force you to pay out of pocket for your care. Those who injured you are financially and legally responsible for taking care of your injuries and paying you 100% of what you are owed, but they won’t do it willingly.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Dixon Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Dixon immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Dixon – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Dixon is dedicated towards ensuring that our clients are fully cared for. We fight hard for our clients’ rights because we know that major business, corporations, and insurance companies take advantage of the average person because they know that you either can’t afford to fight them, or don’t know the correct steps to take to hold them legally accountable for the damages they caused you. Our firm is dedicated to fighting four our clients, and we have great pride in our hard-fought victories. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
While these cases show what is capable of being recovered, it’s important to note that every case is different and the recovery in each case is different. Your recover is first, and foremost, our only priority. Recovering from injuries is often difficult, and our firm invests our full attention in ensuring that you or your loved one is fully cared for. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Dixon immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law is dedicated to protecting the rights and recoveries of individuals who have been harmed by negligent actions. Several of our cases have made it into the news recently. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Dixon – Personal Injury Law Videos
Are there legal questions you need to ask, but don’t have time to go into a lawyers office? Do you value client testimonials and what real people have to say? Burger Law provides detailed videos covering important legal questions, as well as client testimonials to show that we treat our clients better than anyone else. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Should I Do if I’m Hit by a Drunk Driver?
- When Can You Sue a Nursing Home?
- Types of Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
- What are the 10 Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
Personal Injury Law Firm Dixon – Claim Types
Experience matters, and choosing a personal injury lawyer in Dixon with the right experience is going to be the deciding factor for your claim. Knowing the legal differences between a workers’ comp case and a truck accident case and the statutes the determine recovery amounts and liability directly affects whether the case will be successful or not. A lawyer that only specializes in a certain type of injury claim may not have the experience to take on other cases.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our law firm has experience taking on all types of claims, and our lawyers can use this experience to your benefit. Our lawyers practice all areas of personal injury law, and this allows our team to respond to a personal injury claim from several different directions. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Negligence is usually the main culprit in car accidents. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Dixon have collected great recoveries for our clients, and always push for the maximum possible recovery for each accident.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice is doctor negligence, and this can occur when a health professional fails to provide a standard of care. This can happen in the form of errors in diagnoses, missed diagnosis, error in treatments, errors in after care or errors in health management.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to recover, unfortunately, employers often push employees to return before they are fully healed. If they send you to a doctor they use, or a company doctor, the doctor may not recommend the level of care you actually need. Businesses often use this tactic to convince injured workers that they don’t need more medical care. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Dixon can protect you from these tactics.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. No one should ever lose a loved one because of an accident that is caused by another’s negligence. We will investigate the case to make sure all facts are made visible, and that your loved one’s death is accounted for. We’re going to make sure that your family is taken care of.
Personal Injury Lawyer Dixon – Lawyer Resources
The more you know about how lawsuits work the better. We have a podcast that can answer your questions. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Dixon – Legal Books
We also have longer content in the form of legal books. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Dixon
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who fight for the complete care and recovery of Dixon residents. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we’ve helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. Accidents don’t just affect you physically, they always cause mental pain, and financial stress. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Dixon
Workers’ Compensation Dixon
Motorcycle Accidents Dixon