Personal Injury LawyerFarmington, MO
The Farmington Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight on behalf of your or your loved one to ensure that you get the financial compensation and recovery you deserve. When accidents happen, getting the right medical attention immediately following the accident is extremely important. Fighting for your rights, alone, is going to be extremely difficult. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Farmington will fight to ensure that your family’s way of life and comfort are protected.
Choosing the right Injury Firm in Farmington to fight on your behalf makes all of the difference, and can determine whether you get a full financial and medical recovery, or a weak partial settlement. Your rehabilitation and financial health should be taken care of by the parties that caused your injuries, but often, those who are negligent will fight your claim to ensure you get as little as possible.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Farmington Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Farmington immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Farmington – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Farmington is dedicated to the compensation and recovery of our clients. We take on and fight all who harm our clients, and we fight for a full recovery every time. It’s our firm’s great pride to take on personal injury cases in Farmington and fight for our client’s recoveries. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
It’s important to remember that every case is different, and what you may be eligible to recover is going to be based entirely upon the circumstances of your claim. Our firm will dedicate our time and passion towards ensuring that you get the recovery you need and deserve. Recovering from injuries is often difficult, and our firm invests our full attention in ensuring that you or your loved one is fully cared for. For any questions or concerns regarding your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Farmington immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed, and this means taking on tough cases as well. Several of our cases have made it into the news recently. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Farmington – Personal Injury Law Videos
Do you currently have pressing legal questions, but no time to meet with a lawyer? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several videos that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Farmington now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Personal Injury Law Firm Farmington – Claim Types
Personal Injury Lawyers in Farmington need to have experience with a vast array of injury cases. Current Laws, state statutes, and transportation or work safety laws and knowing the difference between these laws directly affects the outcome of a personal injury claim. Further, the legalities and processes needed to successfully maneuver through a workers compensation claim require specialized training that a vehicle-accident-only attorney may not have.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our team takes on all types of personal injury claims, and this actually gives our lawyers exceptional experience that they can use towards their clients advantage. Understanding and practicing several different types of personal injury law allows our lawyers to respond to cases in several different ways. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Car accidents almost always happen because of negligence or reckless actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Farmington know the applicable laws and statutes and know how to deal with insurance agencies that often dramatically undercut their clients to push small recoveries.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Tractor Trailers are known for causing terrible injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice is doctor negligence, and this can occur when a health professional fails to provide a standard of care. Errors can happen during surgery, after surgery, in diagnosing the illness, and many other areas.
- Workers Compensation Claims – Employers that care little for their employee’s health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will most likely try to get you to go to an in-house physician, who may not have your best interests involved. This is a common tactic businesses use to protect themselves. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Farmington know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. No one should pass because of the terrible and negligent actions of another. We fully and thoroughly investigate these claims to ensure that those responsible are held responsible. We’re dedicated towards making sure that your family is given what it is owed.
Personal Injury Lawyer Farmington – Lawyer Resources
The more you know about how lawsuits work the better. To this end, Burger Law has created a podcast series that talks about lawsuits, what to do in lawsuits, and how different sides of the case plaintiff/defendant work. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Farmington – Legal Books
If you enjoy reading longer content, our Firm has created 4 books that can answer a wide range of questions surrounding personal injury law in Missouri and Illinois. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Farmington
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers in Farmington that are prepared to fight to make sure that those who are wronged get the care and recovery they deserve. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Accidents don’t just affect you physically, they always cause mental pain, and financial stress. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Farmington
Workers’ Compensation Farmington
Motorcycle Accidents Farmington