Personal Injury LawyerFlorissant, MO
The Florissant Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law take on personal injury claims and fight to make sure that their clients receive 100% of the care and compensation they deserve. When accidents happen, getting the right medical attention immediately following the accident is extremely important. You need help. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Florissant will fight to ensure that your family’s way of life and comfort are protected.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your personal injury case absolutely makes the difference between receiving a full recovery, and having to pay out of pocket for all of your medical costs. Those who injured you are financially and legally responsible for taking care of your injuries and paying you 100% of what you are owed, but they won’t do it willingly.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Florissant Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your personal injury case, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Florissant immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Florissant – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Florissant zealously pursues the rights and recoveries of our clients, and makes sure that those who harmed you are held fully liable. We fight hard for our clients’ rights because we know that major business, corporations, and insurance companies take advantage of the average person because they know that you either can’t afford to fight them, or don’t know the correct steps to take to hold them legally accountable for the damages they caused you. It’s our firm’s great pride to take on personal injury cases in Florissant and fight for our client’s recoveries. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
While these cases show what is capable of being recovered, it’s important to note that every case is different and the recovery in each case is different. You deserve to fully recover from your injuries, and that will be our firms only priority. We know that recovering from traumatic injuries can take time, and is difficult, and we’re here to help. For any questions or concerns regarding your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Florissant immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
We take on a wide range of cases, and this means that we often take on difficult and long-shot cases as well. Several of our cases have made it into the news recently. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Florissant – Personal Injury Law Videos
Do you currently have pressing legal questions, but no time to meet with a lawyer? Would you be interested in hearing from real people about their experience with Burger Law? Burger Law provides detailed videos covering important legal questions, as well as client testimonials to show that we treat our clients better than anyone else. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Florissant now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Should I Do if I’m Hit by a Drunk Driver?
- When Can You Sue a Nursing Home?
- Types of Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
- What are the 10 Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
Personal Injury Law Firm Florissant – Claim Types
Experience matters, and choosing a personal injury lawyer in Florissant with the right experience is going to be the deciding factor for your claim. Knowing the legal differences between a workers’ comp case and a truck accident case and the statutes the determine recovery amounts and liability directly affects whether the case will be successful or not. Further, the legalities and processes needed to successfully maneuver through a workers compensation claim require specialized training that a vehicle-accident-only attorney may not have.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our team takes on all types of personal injury claims, and this actually gives our lawyers exceptional experience that they can use towards their clients advantage. Understanding and practicing several different types of personal injury law allows our lawyers to respond to cases in several different ways. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Car Accidents are typically caused by negligent actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Florissant know the applicable laws and statutes and know how to deal with insurance agencies that often dramatically undercut their clients to push small recoveries.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Tractor Trailers are known for causing terrible injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – This type of personal injury case occurs when a doctor, health professional, hospital or other health service provider fails to supply a standard of reasonable care. Errors in diagnoses, diagnosis that are missed, errors in treatment, or errors in after care can be classified as medical malpractice.
- Workers Compensation Claims – Employers that care little for their employee’s health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will most likely try to get you to go to an in-house physician, who may not have your best interests involved. This is a common tactic businesses use to protect themselves. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Florissant can protect you from these tactics.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. Losing a loved one because of the reckless actions of another is terrible, and it should never happen. We fully and thoroughly investigate these claims to ensure that those responsible are held responsible. We’re dedicated towards making sure that your family is given what it is owed.
Personal Injury Lawyer Florissant – Lawyer Resources
Knowing how a lawsuit works, and the intricacies that can shape the lawsuit can help you better understand your claim. To this end, Burger Law has created a podcast series that talks about lawsuits, what to do in lawsuits, and how different sides of the case plaintiff/defendant work. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Florissant – Legal Books
If you enjoy reading longer content, our Firm has created 4 books that can answer a wide range of questions surrounding personal injury law in Missouri and Illinois. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Florissant
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who fight for the complete care and recovery of Florissant residents. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we’ve helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. Accidents don’t just affect you physically, they always cause mental pain, and financial stress. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Florissant
Workers’ Compensation Florissant
Motorcycle Accidents Florissant