Personal Injury LawyerGreenville, IL
The Greenville Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight on behalf of your or your loved one to ensure that you get the financial compensation and recovery you deserve. Injuries and accidents happen, and when they do, you make sure that you or your loved one always gets the care they need. The person who harmed you is going to have a lawyer, and if you try to fight them alone, you most likely will lose. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Greenville will fight to protect your rights and protect your recovery.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your case in Greenville can be the difference between all of your medical expenses and lost wages being covered, and you and your family suffering from a bad settlement deal. Those who injured you are financially and legally responsible for taking care of your injuries and paying you 100% of what you are owed, but they won’t do it willingly.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Greenville Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. In fact, you don’t owe any fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Greenville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Greenville – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Greenville is dedicated to the compensation and recovery of our clients. We fight major corporations, states, negligent business owners, and any others who have caused our clients harm. It’s our firm’s passion and privilege to fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
Every claim is different, and what you are able to recover for your claim is going to be directly influenced by the circumstances of your claim. You deserve to fully recover from your injuries, and that will be our firms only priority. We know that recovering from traumatic injuries can take time, and is difficult, and we’re here to help. For inquiries on how the process works, what you can recover, and the damages you can be legally be reimbursed for, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Greenville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law is dedicated to protecting the rights and recoveries of individuals who have been harmed by negligent actions. We’ve been in the news for several of our high profile cases. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Greenville – Personal Injury Law Videos
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Would you be interested in hearing from real people about their experience with Burger Law? We have several videos giving detailed responses to legal questions, as well as dozens of client testimonials. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Greenville now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Personal Injury Law Firm Greenville – Claim Types
With Personal Injury Lawyers in Greenville, experience is important and having experience with multiple different case types often is the deciding factor in a case. Knowing the difference between a car accident case and a truck accident case seems simple, but there are many different laws and statutes that can arise in a truck accident case that can be the deciding factor in whether or not the case is successful. Further, the legalities and processes needed to successfully maneuver through a workers compensation claim require specialized training that a vehicle-accident-only attorney may not have.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our lawyers have extensive experience in all types of personal injury claims, which gives our team an advantage against other law firms. Our lawyers practice all areas of personal injury law, and this allows our team to respond to a personal injury claim from several different directions. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Car Accidents are typically caused by negligent actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Greenville know the applicable laws and statutes and know how to deal with insurance agencies that often dramatically undercut their clients to push small recoveries.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Large trucks almost always cause catastrophic injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice can happen when a doctor, healthcare professional, hospital, or other health service center acts in a negligent way or neglects to provide a standard of reasonable care, and this action leads to the patient being injured. This can happen in the form of errors in diagnoses, missed diagnosis, error in treatments, errors in after care or errors in health management.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to fully heal before returning but employers will often force workers to return before they are fully healed. If they send you to a doctor they use, or a company doctor, the doctor may not recommend the level of care you actually need. This is a common tactic businesses use to protect themselves. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Greenville know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. No one should pass because of the terrible and negligent actions of another. There is always a trail of facts or reports that show negligence on the part of the business or individual who is responsible for your loved one’s death. We will fight for your family’s rights and make sure that those who caused your loved one’s death are punished to the maximum extent of the law.
Personal Injury Lawyer Greenville – Lawyer Resources
The more you know about how lawsuits work the better. We have an excellent podcast that goes into depth regarding several different legal scenarios. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Greenville – Legal Books
We also have longer content in the form of legal books. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Greenville
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Greenville area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Accidents don’t just affect you physically, they always cause mental pain, and financial stress. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Greenville
Workers’ Compensation Greenville
Motorcycle Accidents Greenville